No announcement yet.

Any Celebrities at Margarito Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Celebrities at Margarito Cotto?

I didn't see no celebrities while they were broadcasting it in HBO was they any celebrities in Cotto Marg?

No one because they all were ducking margarito.

Comment

Probably some Mexican Wrestler from Tijuana thats it.
      The Majority if Celebs and **** Chicks go to UFC.

Comment

yes their was. tyson, vargas, roach, vargas, clottey to name a few. Im sure there was alot more but that's the last thing i was pay attention to. maybe you should sign up for TMZ.com

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
          Probably some Mexican Wrestler from Tijuana thats it.
          The Majority if Celebs and **** Chicks go to UFC.
          another ****en 13 year old post from domain. You really are one immature dude.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
            another ****en 13 year old post from domain. You really are one immature dude.
            hey Rogelio what did I say? calm down vato I am just being for real.

Comment

hey Rogelio what did I say? calm down vato I am just being for real.
              for real? Your ass wasnt even there why are you posting in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                for real? Your ass wasnt even there why are you posting in this thread?
                So what why you always have to brag man? of course you know I wasnt that homes.
                I am being for real and you know it I didnt even have to go all you said was boxers and boxers will go to boxing events duh!
                Was their any A lister celebs? no
                because they only attend Delahoya fights.
                I see all the hot young female stars at UFC events and all the **** chicks there and big name actors like David Spades, The Rock, Fez, etc.

Comment

So what why you always have to brag man? of course you know I wasnt that homes.
                  I am being for real and you know it I didnt even have to go all you said was boxers and boxers will go to boxing events duh!
                  Was their any A lister celebs? no
                  because they only attend Delahoya fights.
                  I see all the hot young female stars at UFC events and all the **** chicks there and big name actors like David Spades, The Rock, Fez, etc.
                  who gives a **** about celebrites at any event. You sound like a 13 year girl. I'm sure there was celebrites there i dont go around looking for celebrities. And how am i braggin? Im telling you, you werent at the fight so you have no idea who was there, therefore your opinion is irrelevant to this thread. LMAO at all this dumb ass posters mad that this was such a great even, great atmosphere, great attendance, great ppv numbers, and now its "was there any celebrities there?" remark trying to downplay a great event. Everyone was talking about this fight if people that normally dont watch boxing, it was great fight foty candidate. another great chapter in mex vs pr rivalry and you have the idiots, new, mainstream fans trying to downplay it

Comment

mayweather attracted alot of black celebrities to his fights

Comment

Working...
                    X