No announcement yet.

NBC Sports signs multiyear deal with Haymon Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC Sports signs multiyear deal with Haymon Boxing

Gentlemen this is the topic we should all be talking and commenting about. Read the article in the link below....

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-haymon-boxing

We have some threads and posts here on NSB about the lack of good fights on HBO and Showtime but we need to look elsewhere to either NBC, ****e TV or even ESPN for good quality fights. We have all complained of non competitive fights for the past few years on both of the big time networks. Lets see if the 20 PRIME TIME CARDS are just that this season on NBC. With commentators Sugar Ray Leonard and Al Micheals bringing us the action I am already getting excited.

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
    Gentlemen this is the topic we should all be talking and commenting about. Read the article in the link below....

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-haymon-boxing

We have some threads and posts here on NSB about the lack of good fights on HBO and Showtime but we need to look elsewhere to either NBC, ****e TV or even ESPN for good quality fights. We have all complained of non competitive fights for the past few years on both of the big time networks. Lets see if the 20 PRIME TIME CARDS are just that this season on NBC. With commentators Sugar Ray Leonard and Al Micheals bringing us the action I am already getting excited.

I don't see how we can't comment on this at all?

Comment

where have you been the last two weeks? its been talked about plenty

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
        where have you been the last two weeks? its been talked about plenty
        I guess it has been buried in all the May 2nd, Pac and Manny ****e show.....Someone brought up the lack of events on Sho and Home Box Office. I thought this is the reason why.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
          I guess it has been buried in all the May 2nd, Pac and Manny ****e show.....Someone brought up the lack of events on Sho and Home Box Office. I thought this is the reason why.
          If it wasn't for the rios fight, the whole front page would be about PAC may, it's insane.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            If it wasn't for the rios fight, the whole front page would be about PAC may, it's insane.
            I thought that was the reason for the sticky threads right? Anyhow I think that getting fights back on NBC will be good for boxing. It will televise more fights like MMA and we the fans will get to see more action. It will complicate match ups due to other issue such as which network will air it etc...

Comment

Working...
            X