Comments Thread For: Video: Pacquiao To Mayweather - Sign The Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mackk View Post
    yup, gave her a big lumpia in her as s and 9 months later YOU popped out
    Big LUMPIA? What? That's it? Dang I feel sorry for you then.

Comment

• Originally posted by theBEASTwithin View Post
      that's how they roll in texas yo

watch yourselves!
      nah, that kind of talk gets you on a "when keeping it real goes wrong" video on world star. true story.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
        Don't think so,

The guy though was quoting Full Metal Jacket, who would have expected it in a place like this?.

I mean, right after the "fck boy" saga
        Only classless Floyd fans, typical. When all else fails retort to degrading one's race and status in life. At least "fck boy" straight up mad doe.

Comment

• I have a feeling this fight is gonna be made official on a Superbowl commercial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolopunch68 View Post
            Big LUMPIA? What? That's it? Dang I feel sorry for you then.
            Tell me about it, you turned out to be a waste of cum. Should have made her swallow, would have been the best meal she got in years...

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
              How'd I know?!

Mufcka you can barely spell lol thats how I know!

Thats spelled "probably" not praboly...

and "disrespectful" not whatever the fck you wrote!

Cmon dog it ain't hard to tell
              shut up boy.

Comment

• Kevin Iole @KevinI · 7h 7 hours ago
                @zenmasterxavier Optimistic but far from done. I'm less optimistic today than I was 12 hours ago

Comment

• Floyd going to ask for stadium size ring, boxing gloves soft as pillows and his ref.
                  Sign the freaking contract Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
                    E eryone with knowledge of negotiations has said so. Iole, Pugmire, Espinoza, Watson. Only people why have mentioned contracts is team pac. Follow the news n stop being sheep.
                    Yo... When Manny say sign the contract, Im sure he means everyone has AGREED to May terms. All May fans say exactly what May always say. Its going to be on May's terms. Oh ok... Manny agreed to ALL his terms. Im sure thats what Arum and Manny means when they say "sign the contracts." Everyone knows the networks has to workout their end of the contracts. Thats the only hold up. May need to step up and give the fight fans some news from his own mouth. He said he wants to give the FANS this fight. Ok let us know where you stand.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheWinners View Post
                      The only reason I even cared about who Manny Pacquiao is because they said this is the guy who can beat Mayweather. There's a bunch of other general fans like that. Since people hate Maweather so much, they'd root for anyone who they believe can possibly beat him. Most his PPV buys are from people who want to see him fight and say " see look he'd destroy Mayweather ". Or people who watch and say " that dude cannot beat Mayweather ". No matter what he's piggybacking off his name.

That is of course until he lost to Bradley then got KO'd by Marquez. Then his numbers seem to have take a huge dip because no one had confidence he was the guy that could do it. That's why Canelo sold that much. Because people believed this guy could beat Mayweather. Then Maidana because people believed he could beat Mayweather.

The guy is piggybacking off of Mayweather's name. That's my personal opinion. That I wouldn't give him that much money because he never would see that amount due to his recent performances. I'd have the upper hand in the negotiations and that's it. I'd make the dude give me 140 mil and he could take 60. Then renegotiate after the first fight period. That is if he beats me.
                      ------------------;

Piggybacking off Mayweather name my as s.
                      Manny is fighter of the decade clown and does just as much PPV as floyd. His PPV has dip lately due to fighting in Macau and his opponents we not popular fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X