No announcement yet.

will you guys be watching wladimir's next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    Well.. not really. He did hold his hands down at times but he never walked towards wlad.

It's haye's style, ambush fighter and he is great at that, but it never worked against wlad.
    Tyson Fury should try it. I'd pay

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Tyson Fury should try it. I'd pay
      I would like to see that fight. But Fury would need to be extremely smart and to try to push the inside fighting to have any chance.

Wlad's power on Fury's chin is game over, so Fury won't be able to put his hands down at all if he wants to make it a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
        if it's on ESPN yes. PPV Hell no.
        wK doesn't do PPV ever

Comment

I would like to see that fight. But Fury would need to be extremely smart and to try to push the inside fighting to have any chance.

Wlad's power on Fury's chin is game over, so Fury won't be able to put his hands down at all if he wants to make it a fight.
          Tyson seems like the only guy dumb enough to try it anyway.

Comment

How did this thread topic get bumped in the middle of this post-Mayweather Vs Maidana squabble?

How about some of us team up and start bumping threads from last week related to Klitschko VS Lapei, and start making legitimate posts on it like we took a time machine and are living in last week.

Who is in?

Comment

Well.. not really. He did hold his hands down at times but he never walked towards wlad.

It's haye's style, ambush fighter and he is great at that, but it never worked against wlad.
              He was certainly standing right in front of Wlad with his hands down.

And survived.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                He was certainly standing right in front of Wlad with his hands down.

And survived.
                Well be sure no one drops his hands walking towards wlad and survives...

but lets discuss this week events as someone already said...

Comment

Working...
                X