No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Stevens Landed 64% of Power on Roman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Stevens Landed 64% of Power on Roman

Curtis Stevens sent a message to middleweight champs GGG and Quillin with a one round demolition of Saul Roman. Stevens landed 64% of his power shots

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Curtis Stevens sent a message to middleweight champs GGG and Quillin with a one round demolition of Saul Roman. Stevens landed 64% of his power shots

[Click Here To Read More]
    "CompuBox: Stevens Landed 64% of Power on Roman"

No wonder Golovkin is ducking and dodging Stevens.Golovkin only likes to fight fighters that`s only capable of landing .5% of their power-shots.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
      "CompuBox: Stevens Landed 64% of Power on Roman"

No wonder Golovkin is ducking and dodging Stevens.Golovkin only likes to fight fighters that`s only capable of landing .5% of their power-shots.
      must be impressive to beat a guy knocked down three times against some low tier competition in his past fight

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        must be impressive to beat a guy knocked down three times against some low tier competition in his past fight
        He did what he was supposed to against this kind of opponent. We would've lambasted him had the fight gone long, and now we're lambasting him for the fight being so short.

Stevens is still unproven, but at least we know he'll bring it should he step in the ring with GGG.

-David

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. David View Post
          He did what he was supposed to against this kind of opponent. We would've lambasted him had the fight gone long, and now we're lambasting him for the fight being so short.

Stevens is still unproven, but at least we know he'll bring it should he step in the ring with GGG.

-David
          He did and he looked good doing it, better than other names have done before him.
          Just responding to tweedle above me.
          I welcome the fight, but if they don't fight immediately GGG is avoiding him, if they do he fought a bum who was too green.

Comment

He did and he looked good doing it, better than other names have done before him.
            Just responding to tweedle above me.
            I welcome the fight, but if they don't fight immediately GGG is avoiding him, if they do he fought a bum who was too green.
            It's also possible that Main Events doesn't want to feed Stevens to GGG just yet, from what I saw in other reporters' articles and tweets. Stevens wants him, of course, because he knows it'd be the most money he'd ever earn.

-David

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. David View Post
              It's also possible that Main Events doesn't want to feed Stevens to GGG just yet, from what I saw in other reporters' articles and tweets. Stevens wants him, of course, because he knows it'd be the most money he'd ever earn.

-David
              I dont doubt Stevens wants it or isn't scared. I agree duva doesn't want the fight off the bat because he can still ko some guys on NBC or maybe one of the bigger networks and build his name.
              If they want to build him that's fine, I'll just laugh at Stevens while hrs mouthing of about ggg being scared while hid handlers are trying to hold it back

Comment

I dont doubt Stevens wants it or isn't scared. I agree duva doesn't want the fight off the bat because he can still ko some guys on NBC or maybe one of the bigger networks and build his name.
                If they want to build him that's fine, I'll just laugh at Stevens while hrs mouthing of about ggg being scared while hid handlers are trying to hold it back
                The only person GGG is scared of is the barber.

Comment

Working...
                X