Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: ONLY WAY GUILLERMO RIGONDEAUX BECOMES A STAR IS IF FIDEL CASTRO CO-PROMOTES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    you overrate him and the ones who hate Donaire overrate him.
    ho does anyone overrate him?it seems like people get upset when rigondeaux gets mention as an oppenet for donaire and those people are the ones talking about rigondeaux is overrated but i don't hear no one talking about rigondeaux beating anyone and everyone

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS
      Quote:

Originally Posted by prinzemanspopa

Then again,would the Cuban exiles really consider Gamboa and Rigondeaux as one of them? These exiles are known to be usually white,extremely right-wing and prone to sympathizing with terrorists that try to hurt the country they claim to love.

lol there is some truth to that!

From what I gather a lot of the cubans in florida don't really give a ***** about cuban boxers.
      From who? onechance and BossHog? You should take a trip to florida and gather the info yourself before listening to ignorants like them .

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

nothing tops the video of him saying donaire's wife dresses like a whore....

Comment

Why doesn't Arum then make him a star and put him in with a star in Nonito? I mean wasn't that what he wanted to do when he was dangling Margarito in front of Mayweather? Or does that only apply when a guy is about to leave his company?

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
            Guys like Rigondeaux and Gamboa should be fighting on the same cards and in Florida,not f^cking Vegas.You can make exceptions for when you're trying to introduce them to a wider audience via the undercard for a "big card" and that's it.These guys should have been directly marketed towards their own people from the very start.

Then again,would the Cuban exiles really consider Gamboa and Rigondeaux as one of them? These exiles are known to be usually white,extremely right-wing and prone to sympathizing with terrorists that try to hurt the country they claim to love.
            Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

From what I gather a lot of the cubans in florida don't really give a ***** about cuban boxers.
            I have heard that and excuse me if I'm misinformed to any Cubans on this board. That their are a certain barrier or prejudice from the right-wing white Cubans to the tan/black Cubans.

Comment

Both Carl Frampton and Joseph Agbeko keep calling out Rigondeaux come on Arum make the fight with one or both guys this year..

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                ho does anyone overrate him?it seems like people get upset when rigondeaux gets mention as an oppenet for donaire and those people are the ones talking about rigondeaux is overrated but i don't hear no one talking about rigondeaux beating anyone and everyone
                When people start saying that guy can beat the TOP guy in the division easily that top guy Nonito Donaire is ducking him for fear of losing by KO, that my friend is called overrating.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Do Americans still have a negative view of Cubans the way they do of Russians during the cold war? Like thinking they are commies?

Don't see why they would.Cuban exiles/Americans are traditionally about as anti-communist,anti-Castro and anti-anything bordering leftist politics as you'll find.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

You gathered wrong, back in 2004/05 I can't remember the exact date, DeCubas put Casamayor against Seda and the Miami Arena was packed, Ali, Dundee (RIP), the Stefans, the mayor and all the Cuban fans were there, 08/18/2012 the Hilton doubletree was packed too and the fighters were Socarras, Barthelemy, Gonzalez and a couple more that I can't remember their names, what happens is that fans like you eat any **** Arum or any other promoter will feed you, if they bring a good card to south florida we will go, we did it for Arguello when he fought Pryor at the Orange Bowl and he wasn't Cuban but we love him, RIP, do your home work and don't believe everything you read or heard...

Comment

Arum has lost his mind and Rigo does not deserve all the hating coming from him. I hope Rigo knocks his protege out and then flips him the bird in public.

Comment

Working...
                      X