Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carlos Baldomir the worst legit champ of a weight class ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Carlos Baldomir the worst legit champ of a weight class ever?

Seriously Baldo was a bum sure he beat Zab but we know about Zab and his 10 cent brain and coolaid pumping heart.

Is Baldo the least skilled and least talented legitimate champion of a weightclass ever?

Sonny Boy Jaro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Sonny Boy Jaro
      He is better than Baldo

Comment

He was a tough guy that fought hard with a great chin.

Wouldn't call him a bum. But he may be the least skilled lineal champ.

Comment

well he beat judah who's a compete failure at 147 in a hilarious fight where zab literally ran away for 6 straight rounds and did nothing. then he struggled against a completely shot gatti. oh boy weren't you excited for the floyd-baldomir superfight? oh yeah and floyd ruined him btw. that's why he has looked like a bum ever since.

Comment

Baldy was a Rocky story man. Zab's tuneup turned into his worst nightmare. I hate Zab's ass, so that fight was glorious to me. I was glad to see him get the Mayweather fight and subsequent paydays off of beating Zab Judah's ass.

Think I'll go watch that 12th round again.

I mean yeah, he didn't have much talent, but he beat up Zab and (a shot) Gatti. Sometimes **** works out like that, and you just got to enjoy the show.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              well he beat judah who's a compete failure at 147 in a hilarious fight where zab literally ran away for 6 straight rounds and did nothing. then he struggled against a completely shot gatti. oh boy weren't you excited for the floyd-baldomir superfight? oh yeah and floyd ruined him btw. that's why he has looked like a bum ever since.
              Are you trying to say Canelo's win over a former undisputed world champion is anything less than meaningful because he is Floyd's left overs?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Seriously Baldo was a bum sure he beat Zab but we know about Zab and his 10 cent brain and coolaid pumping heart.

Is Baldo the least skilled and least talented legitimate champion of a weightclass ever?
                Just goes to show how weak the welterweight division was at the time...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  He was a tough guy that fought hard with a great chin.

Wouldn't call him a bum. But he may be the least skilled lineal champ.
                  Shannon Briggs... got outboxed by a 4000 year old George Foreman who could barely even fuckng move, had no stamina & had the agility of a Tortoise with cerebral palsy. Guy was fucking awful. But still only slightly worse than Baldomir.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
                    Shannon Briggs... got outboxed by a 4000 year old George Foreman who could barely even fuckng move, had no stamina & had the agility of a Tortoise with cerebral palsy. Guy was fucking awful. But still only slightly worse than Baldomir.
                    Shannon had fast hands and technique. Skill wise Shannon wins. Michael Moorer also loss the Big George. Holyfield had a hard to time with George as well

Heart and toughness goes to Baldo. I dare to say that Baldo has more heart and toughness than most fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X