No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    In matters of survival, ****sexual preferences can be quite damning. Why is it so offensive to deem it a disease? There are a million and one diseases out there that are not conducive to its species survival, including ****sexuality, yet none of them get their panties in a bunch if you call a spade a spade.

Not tryng to get into this argument, just playing devils advocate. Theres absolutely no evidence to suggest homsexuality has anything to do with genes. Its been studied extensively, and there is absolutely no gay gene, scientists conclude. Where does that leave us? Nurture? Mental illness?
    Geeeez just when i thought posters in this forum couldnt give more moronic answers

You being mentally challenged, now thats a disease

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Geeeez just when i thought posters in this forum couldnt give more moronic answers

You being mentally challenged, now thats a disease
      A moronic answer would be saying its genetic....when science has already proven/shown its not. Convenient youll turn a blind eye to these posts tho huh? Now, where does that leave us? Its either nurture, or a mental illness, both scientific plausibilities. Whyy get so butthurt about me only calling a spade a spade?

...but leave it to a phag to freak out over nothing

Comment

In matters of survival, ****sexual preferences can be quite damning. Why is it so offensive to deem it a disease? There are a million and one diseases out there that are not conducive to its species survival, including ****sexuality, yet none of them get their panties in a bunch if you call a spade a spade.

Not tryng to get into this argument, just playing devils advocate. Theres absolutely no evidence to suggest homsexuality has anything to do with genes. Its been studied extensively, and there is absolutely no gay gene, scientists conclude. Where does that leave us? Nurture? Mental illness?
        If that was the case it's also a "disease" to be asexual or to not want to have children.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          If that was the case it's also a "disease" to be asexual or to not want to have children.
          Maybe so, or maybe these, just like ****sexuality, are a product of 'nurture'. I was standing in line at the bank a couple days ago, and this woman in front of me had her little kid with her. Kid was hell on wheels, and was definitely reminded why i dont want to be having kids any time soon. Someday.....but thats a choice.

No reason to get butthurt as science investigates

Comment

A moronic answer would be saying its genetic....when science has already proven/shown its not. Convenient youll turn a blind eye to these posts tho huh? Now, where does that leave us? Its either nurture, or a mental illness, both scientific plausibilities. Whyy get so butthurt about me only calling a spade a spade?

...but leave it to a phag to freak out over nothing
            Its moronic because your entire post is complete bull****, only a moron/religious person would write something like that (im pretty sure you're both tho). It's either "genetic or a disease". You take about how science has not really shown evidence of a guy gene but what is the most accepted scientific stance on it?

The first part just proves you're missing a few brain cells

Comment

Maybe so, or maybe these, just like ****sexuality, are a product of 'nurture'. I was standing in line at the bank a couple days ago, and this woman in front of me had her little kid with her. Kid was hell on wheels, and was definitely reminded why i dont want to be having kids any time soon. Someday.....but thats a choice.

No reason to get butthurt as science investigates
              You're like a modern age Charles Darwin bro

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                You'r really talkative man. Believe me I dont read a lot of things you wrote. Look there are links and different opinions >>>

http://www.realisti.ru/main/****sexualism

http://www.aktuelpsikoloji.com/haber.php?haber_id=6871

How can I ignore you ?
                I don't think you could ignore me. Oh and you linked to a website in Russian and a website in Turkish. Which means that you are going to have to summarize what the website says and include any relevant citations such as studies or names of the authors of technical literature in the subject.

Of course there isn't any such reference available. Just out of curiosity I took a look at the website through google translate. The stuff on ****sxuality was stupid and baseless but I decided to click on another link.

No what sort of website goes to the trouble of condemning Halloween? A massively idiotic religious fascist website of course!

If you're looking for unbiased information about human sexuality then going to a website run by the worst abusers of human sexuality in the world is really not going to provide it.

hahahhahahha omg
                Why all comments verbal agressions in this forum why you always attack someone. All sentences starting with STUPID, BRAINLESS, F..CK , **** , MORON , BASTARD .

I'm telling an evidence , there is no gene for it , you'r saying ''what a stupid post'' . This is not answer.
                I attacked nobody. I did attack your ideas. They are moronic. My advice: Learn a bit about the world before you start developing opinions on difficult subjects.

Evidently you don't know much about genetics. Your sibling is related to you on a genetic basis to exactly the same degree as your child. ****sexuality is an evolutionary stable strategy below a certain critical mass, say 10%. Which is exactly the rate of ****sexuality we observe. From a purely genetic point of view a non-reproducing sibling can provide additional care for the offspring of their parents without the danger of them consuming resources with reproduction of their own.

By the way if you're going to classify ****sexuality as a disease based on it being "not conducive to its species survival" then so is using birth control.

If you read my (admittedly long) post you will see exactly what the answer is. There's no great mystery. ****sexuality has genetic and social factors but the main cause appears to be environmental, as in the embryological environment. So it's innate. It cannot be "cured".

And given that the only thing that stops gay people from living normal, healthy, productive lives is the efforts of bigots preventing them from doing so there is no need to classify ****sexuality as a disease.

Anybody trying to argue otherwise is attempting to impose a learned morality on people of different sexual persuasions.

Comment

In fact that's quite a realisation.

****sexuality is not a learned behaviour. ****phobia is.
                  ****sexuality is not a choice. ****phobia is.

****sexuality = nature. ****phobia = nurture.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Its moronic because your entire post is complete bull****, only a moron/religious person would write something like that (im pretty sure you're both tho). It's either "genetic or a disease". You take about how science has not really shown evidence of a guy gene but what is the most accepted scientific stance on it?

The first part just proves you're missing a few brain cells
                    Russian gay spoke.

Comment

Russian gay spoke.
                      You just used "gay" as an insult.

Just a question: How do you get the internet in your wattle and daub hut?

Comment

Working...
                      X