Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught Red-Handed: Thief Gets Confronted After Trying To Jack A Man's Bike! ----->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught Red-Handed: Thief Gets Confronted After Trying To Jack A Man's Bike! ----->>>

Caught Red-Handed: Thief Gets Confronted After Trying To Jack A Man's Bike! "You Better Take Off On Your Bike Before You Get Beat Up"

Originally posted by StreetsDisciple View Post
    Caught Red-Handed: Thief Gets Confronted After Trying To Jack A Man's Bike! "You Better Take Off On Your Bike Before You Get Beat Up"

In that situation I don't talk to them; I just KO their arse.

Fucking **** is gonna try fronting on me after trying to steal my bicycle?

Nah man, I don't ask questions!

Comment

Lol at the securities excuse being the bike's not supposed to be there. Nice.

Well something like that wouldn't have gotten that far with me I wouldn't think about it twice i'd just pick a fight with the thief especially if he's alone like that. If he had boys with him i'd have to pull out Butterfly.

Comment

That's worthy of a knockout!

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
          Lol at the securities excuse being the bike's not supposed to be there. Nice.

Well something like that wouldn't have gotten that far with me I wouldn't think about it twice i'd just pick a fight with the thief especially if he's alone like that. If he had boys with him i'd have to pull out Butterfly.
          LOL funny sig

Comment

What's funny is that the guy that tried to take the bike kept saying "You Better Take Off On Your Bike Before You Get Beat Up".

Yet when the guy pushed him he just said, "you better not touch me! You see him touch me?" He ain't do ****, a classic case of a wannabe bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh!thead View Post
              What's funny is that the guy that tried to take the bike kept saying "You Better Take Off On Your Bike Before You Get Beat Up".

Yet when the guy pushed him he just said, "you better not touch me! You see him touch me?" He ain't do ****, a classic case of a wannabe bad ass.
              Yea he was a *****.

Comment

Comment

too much talking for someone that was about to get jacked...

no time to ask what's up in that situation...you already know what's up...time to put the camera away and take out the shank...

Comment

Dude in the Red shirt is acting like hes trying to help the white dude when he's proly the spotter for the other thieving ****.

Chop off his hands and pull those crusty ass gold teeth out. Thief.

Comment

Working...
                    X