Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you all say if Nate won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Punch Nate Campbell advisor is on Horus podcast.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=72198&cmd=tc

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      just curious, because no matter what Nate does some idiot will always post the Peden clip, or some "expert" will talk about how after 2 rounds they "knew" Bradley was going to beat Nate, or better yet knock Nate out. LOL Like Bradley ever knocks ANYBODY out, especially someone like Nate, who has been on the floor only once in his career and it took a free shot to do that.

The hyprocacy sometimes just cracks me up. A weight drained Nate, probably at 50%, beat Funeka, but here it gets spun as "Nate struggled with a nobody even with a weight advantage". Funeka then smashes everyone's hero Guzman, and now Funeka is Godzilla around here. But he was a bum and a nobody when Nate fought him.

Anyways, so IF this fight were to somehow get made, and IF Nate were to win it, whats the excuse?

1. Floyd didnt get "up" for the fight
      2. Floyd was distracted by the Pac lawsuit
      3. The internet forum posters, most of who dont support the sport by buying ppv anyways, but instead make 1834 threads looking for free streams dont like him anymore
      4. Floyd was overrated
      5. (insert new excuse here)

And on a side note to those who can objectively debate an issue, who (realistically) between 140 and 147 would make a better fight then Nate right now? I said "realistically". That means you take shane, berto, top rank fighters, and showtime fighters out of the equation. I think that leaves Nate, Paulie, and maybe Cintron or Quintana (neither of whom are at 147)

And if you can justify Pac vs Clottey (Ben Tackie 2.0), then you can justify this matchup.

Im a Bradley fan and im willing to accept that although Bradley was winning the fight and i believe he would of won the fight there is no telling how that fight would of gone on the few rounds we saw . People are too quick to assume the outcome of a fight after watching a few rounds, its like Barrera/Khan, everyone will tell you Khan was going to go on to win that fight but there is no way you can say that, a fight is for 12 rounds not 5. The younger fresher guy is EXPECTED to win the early rounds but you dont pack up and go home assuming he has already won because he is dominant in the early stages.

Do you know how many fights ive have seen where it looks at points in the fight that won guy has already lost or is on his way to being stopped, only for him to either come back, take control of the fight and win, or go the distance when it looks for all the world like he is on the verge of being stopped.

Another thing that fans do is, if a fighter wins a fight and is dominant they have this annoying way of thinking no matter what circumstances are different they would always! lose to that person, that is a crock of ****.
      Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 01-12-2010, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• If Nate won against PBF? I would say props to Nate... But I wouldn't watch it because the only reason I watch a PBF fight (and probaby 70% of others) is to see him lose. And Nate won't win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Recah View Post
          If Nate won against PBF? I would say props to Nate... But I wouldn't watch it because the only reason I watch a PBF fight (and probaby 70% of others) is to see him lose. And Nate won't win.
          wouldnt you feel silly though if the only reason you watch floyd is to see him lose, and then the one time that he actually lost you missed it??

Comment

wouldnt you feel silly though if the only reason you watch floyd is to see him lose, and then the one time that he actually lost you missed it??
            let me ask u man...

honestly now... can u see soupy in any way outboxing PBF? or flooring him perhaps? or schooling him? how do u see PBF winning and how do u see nate winning? be objective pls...

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              let me ask u man...

honestly now... can u see soupy in any way outboxing PBF? or flooring him perhaps? or schooling him? how do u see PBF winning and how do u see nate winning? be objective pls...
              "outboxing" floyd? no way. anyone whos gameplan is to try and outbox floyd is in for a disappointing night......

Comment

"outboxing" floyd? no way. anyone whos gameplan is to try and outbox floyd is in for a disappointing night......
                knocking PBF out perhaps? punish him to force a stoppage win?

Comment

Like I said, Nate won't win. I dont think I wont miss a thing..

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    knocking PBF out perhaps? punish him to force a stoppage win?
                    you just have to break him down. make it nasty. probably lose the first 5 rounds and hope to get the last 7. anybody can be had though if you hit them with the right shot. floyds pretty hard to hit flush though.

hopefully we all get to find out.......

dont forget, floyd turned down this fight several years ago, calling it slave wages......lol

Comment

• No disrespect meant to Campbell, him winning against Mayweather is such a stretch to me that I really wouldn't know what I'd say.

Comment

Working...
                      X