No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Mocks Audley, Jean Pascal Eyes Froch Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury Mocks Audley, Jean Pascal Eyes Froch Rematch

WBC light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal was an interested spectator at the Froch-Dirrell fight. Pascal waged war with Froch for the WBC super-middleweight title at this very venue, the Trent FM Arena, in December of last year. The man from Quebec, Canada gained a lot of British fans that night; he told BoxingScene.com that he had come back to the UK in order to support Carl and meet-and-greet the British fans [details]

Froch wins the rematch.

Comment

I wouldn't be so sure of Froch winning a rematch. Pascal fought a much smarter fight against Diacano and also worked the body very early to take some of the breath away from the Ox like man. Still, it would be a great fight.

Comment

Pascal wins the rematch, I'd put points on it but it'd probably be in England and Froch would win a gift.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I dont know who wins, but Froch is sadly gonna be done after my boys Kessler and AA get to him

Comment

Pascal would win a rematch imo also.

Comment

these fights are much more suited to froch a,a and kessler probly lose stil like but see these bein realy good toe to toe action and wouldnt be surprised if froch pulled it out the bag

Comment

tyson fury his in a world of his own like audleys gona think oh best take on his royal highness mr ffury tysons a joke and aint going no where in boxing audley his a load of bollocks to like but would be a 3 round job with donkey no prob

Comment

Pascal will not be the same as last time. It will be a competitive fight still.

Comment

Yes, get a rematch going! That was a great fight. Perfect styles to watch when put together.

Comment

Working...
                    X