No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'd Love a Rematch With Danny Garcia, Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Khan chased Garcia for years after the first fight, even called him out in his post-fight interviews on live TV , but the Garcias kept ducking the rematch and the way Angel is speaking they will probably duck again. They know they got lucky.

And we all know Khan beat Peterson first time around anyway, still made the rematch immediately after that corrupt robbery, at which point it was revealed Peterson had been cheating all along so the rematch was cancelled.

Khan's got to be the truest warrior the world has ever seen, this is one the reasons why Floyd keeps ducking Khan so publicly.
    Angel said he won't give khan the rematch. that's just bizarre coz u should gain confidence from beating him the first time around. he knows khan is a legit threat

Comment

pathetic. he does'nt want to rematch anybody that has beaten him. including prescott

Comment

Angel Garcia has said over and over again on video...he will never give Khan a rematch. Lamont Peterson is a drugs cheat although he is a good fighter. I want Khan vs Garcia 2, straight up 50/50 fight, either Khan boxes Garcia's head off for a UD win or Garcia blasts Khan in to Orbit.

Comment

garcia will have no problem knocking khan out again...

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            Awww you still holding on to that? Those fights were supposed to be catchweight/WW debut for Amir and guess what? They NEVER happened.

Unlike Kell a career WW, who fought Matthew in his 27th freaking fight ffs. Guess what Khan was doing in his 27th? KOing Zab Judah in a foreign country to unify WBA and IBF World titles.
            Came out of your hero's mouth, not mine. If he can fight Collazo, an old, previously retired, former alcoholic, then I'm sure a Senchenko or Hatton wouldn't be much different.

Oh wow, he was KOing freaking Zab Judah! Wow, what an accomplishment. He got an easy fight against a 10 year past prime Zab Judah who had just picked up a vacant belt.

And what was he doing in his 26th fight? Fighting the mighty Paul McCloskey.

That's what happens consistently fighting at World level. Garcia is an elite fighter, so no shame.

It isn't as if Khan was fighting some bum (Saldivia) who found out he was fighting Brook in an IBF eliminator, during a holiday in England in his 29th fight.
            Really? Because throughout these last couple of years I've seen guys like Ward, Froch, Mayweather, Garcia himself, Matthysse, Lara, Klitschko, Kovalev, Martinez, Cotto... fight countless top guys and none were laid out like Khan was.

So I don't think that's true at all, in fact, it's just another excuse from Khanturds because he took an embarrassing defeat against someone he was expected to win comfortably against.

Yeah unfortunately for Brook he didn't have to get KTFO in seconds by a Colombian sheep farmer to get a world title shot handed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
              Angel Garcia has said over and over again on video...he will never give Khan a rematch. Lamont Peterson is a drugs cheat although he is a good fighter. I want Khan vs Garcia 2, straight up 50/50 fight, either Khan boxes Garcia's head off for a UD win or Garcia blasts Khan in to Orbit.
              Why would he? Garcia beat Khan with absolute ease and is now a much bigger star than Khan is.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Came out of your hero's mouth, not mine. If he can fight Collazo, an old, previously retired, former alcoholic, then I'm sure a Senchenko or Hatton wouldn't be much different.

Oh wow, he was KOing freaking Zab Judah! Wow, what an accomplishment. He got an easy fight against a 10 year past prime Zab Judah who had just picked up a vacant belt.

And what was he doing in his 26th fight? Fighting the mighty Paul McCloskey.

Really? Because throughout these last couple of years I've seen guys like Ward, Froch, Mayweather, Garcia himself, Matthysse, Lara, Klitschko, Kovalev, Martinez, Cotto... fight countless top guys and none were laid out like Khan was.

So I don't think that's true at all, in fact, it's just another excuse from Khanturds because he took an embarrassing defeat against someone he was expected to win comfortably against.

Yeah unfortunately for Brook he didn't have to get KTFO in seconds by a Colombian sheep farmer to get a world title shot handed to him.
                Too much drivel to shovel through. Typical Laced Up.

Few points:

-Olympic medalists/marketable names are handed opportunities. You think Lomachenko deserved his?

-Khan's 26th fight was homecoming World title defense after Maidana. Aah right Brook was making his U.S. debut against Luis Galarza.

-Judah was a World Champion, the one available at the time and it was most importantly unification. Trying too hard bro with the "old and vacant" jabs.

-You're in agony over Brooks "big end of the year fight" being someone of Chaves and below caliber, hence I'll leave you to it.
                Last edited by Box-Office; 08-04-2015, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Khan says a lot of things though. Who knows what to think. And i don't see why Danny won't fight him again outside of the disrespect he endured leading up to the fight. I remember it well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Khan says a lot of things though. Who knows what to think. And i don't see why Danny won't fight him again outside of the disrespect he endured leading up to the fight. I remember it well.
                    In all fairness why should've Danny given Khan a rematch at 140 when he KOed him in 4? I agree with Garcias for not doing so. No point.

At WW it makes sense.

Comment

In all fairness why should've Danny given Khan a rematch at 140 when he KOed him in 4? I agree with Garcias for not doing so. No point.

At WW it makes sense.
                      No, not at 140. But right now would be a solid time. Both have looked bad lately. Danny 2 fights before a shot Paulie and Khan getting the nod against Algeri.

Comment

Working...
                      X