Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five years ago today Pacquiao destroyed Cotto. Could he do it again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post

CLOTTEY TO PAC..... 146 TO 145......

the only weight drain is your thoughts.

If weight wasn't an issue why did Pac and Roach demand the catchweight?

Comment

Pac destroys Cotto easily yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
        If weight wasn't an issue why did Pac and Roach demand the catchweight?
        How many fights did Manny have at WW before Cotto?

Pacquiao was simply too fast and mobile for Cotto. It's ok though, I still like Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          In 2009, Cotto was not seen as a prime fighter. He was seen as being on the slide. He had just been beaten almost to death by Margarito, got a little cheap vacant title win against Jennings, and then was seemingly beaten by Clottey but luckily got the hometown decision. Mosley was ranked above Pacquiao and Cotto, at #1. Then after Pacquiao beat Cotto he became #1, Mosley went down to #2, Mayweather #3, and Cotto #4. At the time Pacquiao beat Cotto, Mosley was the best WW.

Don't get me wrong, Cotto wasn't seen as prime against Mayweather either.
          He had one loss....I don't think anyone considered him on the slide until manny destroyed him. Clottey was actually a respected fighter until he shelled up against Many and then disappeared until recently.
          Mosley was shot...he had one good win in years over Margarito who had gotten caught moments before the fight cheating. Then he fought Floyd and manny after a 17 month layoff and at ages 39-40.

Comment

Pac beats the crap out of cotto. cotto can't keep with pac's pace and speed. It's a bad style up for cotto.

Comment

Cotto is a bum. Pacman destroys him again. Phcukboys complaining about Cotto was weight-drained, but Mr. Yoga Pants did the same to Margarito. SMH.

Cotto is a quitter and a bum, Kermit Cintron & Gabriel Rosado are better than this hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                He had one loss....I don't think anyone considered him on the slide until manny destroyed him. Clottey was actually a respected fighter until he shelled up against Many and then disappeared until recently.
                Mosley was shot...he had one good win in years over Margarito who had gotten caught moments before the fight cheating. Then he fought Floyd and manny after a 17 month layoff and at ages 39-40.
                Roach did, he mentioned it many times leading up to the fight. In fact, he basically admitted that, that is why they wanted the fight.

Comment

Working...
                X