Comments Thread For: Mayweather Makes Statement Regarding De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamBam_ View Post
    I seriously doubt it

During one recent interview he said he doesn't run his twitter or instagram. He has someone that handles it 4 him.

So he may have just got wind off it and someone is probably fired now lol
    And watch everyone skip over this post lol

Comment

From TMZ Sports....

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/16/floyd-...anelo-alvarez/

Floyd Mayweather doesn't think Oscar De La Hoya's stint in rehab is off-limits when it comes to talking smack -- and today, the boxer took a BIG shot at the Golden Boy's substance abuse issues on Instagram.

Money posted a meme featuring a picture of Oscar looking sad ... with the caption, "Meanwhile In Rehab."

Another caption reads, "Oscar: I gave Canelo the wrong blueprint I was high."

The pic is an obvious reference to Floyd's big victory over Canelo Alvarez this weekend ... which took place one day after Oscar (Canelo's fight promoter) checked himself back into rehab for substance abuse.

We're guessing Floyd didn't create the meme -- but he definitely signed off on the joke by putting it on his Instagram page.

So, we gotta ask ...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Completely tasteless

Oscar wasn't taking cheap shots at Floyd when he went to jail and had to squat and cough
        What a classless bum. hes only being told to apologize because his advisors are telling him too. Its bad business. If he loses GBP nobody will do business with him. TMT sucks asz! Look at his PPV they all lost hehheeee!

Comment

Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
          what a classless bum. Hes only being told to apologize because his advisors are telling him too. Its bad business. If he loses gbp nobody will do business with him. Tmt sucks asz! Look at his ppv they all lost hehheeee!
          lol you are a miserable hater lol dat calls himself a boy lol

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam_ View Post
            And watch everyone skip over this post lol
            Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            What a classless bum. hes only being told to apologize because his advisors are telling him too. Its bad business. If he loses GBP nobody will do business with him. TMT sucks asz! Look at his PPV they all lost hehheeee!
            lol you know they are, especially the top haters ^^^, they already have lol...they're about to take this and run with it lol
            Last edited by itiswhatitis; 09-16-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

I actually pressed the like button on IG I take it back though I got swept by the frenzy.

Comment

Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
                lol you are a miserable hater lol dat calls himself a boy lol
                lol, lol, lol,lol,lol,lol,lol, How many lol's are you gonna use? :AYWOoD: That, is spelled THAT, not dat ! :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
                  lol you know they are, especially the top haters ^^^, they already have lol...they're about to take this and run with it lol
                  I don't even pay attention to that idiot lol

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
                    So i guess you dont have a problem with it? You think its okay to mock someones addiction or falsely claim things like PED use to avoid a fight. Youre a worthless dlckrider. Im sure he could rape kids and you find some way to say thats right too!!!

Comment

Go to sleep PAC'S BOY...like your idol did after Marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X