Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to see Deontay Wilder KTFO by a russian cruiserweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where exactly is this Russian Cruiser at now in his pro career? Where is Wilder? Haven't seen too many threads about the Russian guy,seen more than a few about Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
      Yes, well most of the guys that do that, like Pulev, had extensive amateur backgrounds.

agreed. wilder has only been boxing for a few years. what kind of sport would it be if he were competitive with top guys after four years? a sh#t one, rofl.

there are two huge differences between pulev and wilder.

wilder can hardly box. pulev is a very solid boxer for a big man. he has skills.

wilder is quite talented. pulev is not a scrub, but he's not an athlete like wilder.

if they fought tomorrow pulev would stop him. in a few years wilder will at least have a fighting chance to land the right hand.

i'll also add this...
      wilder's right hand is scary big.

Comment

can you imagine the hype train earl would be driving if wilder were a brit?

oh my gosh. he'd have all nine and a half inches of wilder's manhood down his throat.

Comment

and finally, go watch the NBA. wilder is a dime a dozen. you wouldn't even think these guys were real if they all started to box when they were kids.

you're talking about guys who are 240 lbs ripped at 6'8 or six nine. there are five or ten of them on every team, and there are 32 teams. they run like deer. they're fleet athletes.

they run 5-10 miles up and down a basketball court every game... Arreola can't run two miles.

now we've got these guys, though. so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            and finally, go watch the NBA. wilder is a dime a dozen. you wouldn't even think these guys were real if they all started to box when they were kids.

you're talking about guys who are 240 lbs ripped at 6'8 or six nine. there are five or ten of them on every team, and there are 32 teams. they run like deer. they're fleet athletes.

they run 5-10 miles up and down a basketball court every game... Arreola can't run two miles.

now we've got these guys, though. so it's all good.

Oh man, you've done it now.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
              Did you even read the OP? Wilder was a 2008 Olympic bronze medalist. It is what it is, but I wouldn't use that as an excuse..... Actually just more reason to sit back and wonder why he hasn't stepped up yet, if his Europeam counterparts have been fighting on a world level since their 15-18 fights.
              He actually won the bronze medal after a total of like 15 fights or something like that, Olympics included if I'm not mistaken. This fight actually doesn't really mean anything, because he was as green as green can be when it occurred.

Actually, I just found his amateur record, 22-5 apparently.

http://www.boxing-scoop.com/show_boxer.php?boxer_ID=859

It seems his opponent in the clip is Evgenyi Romanov, and the fight was in February, 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                can you imagine the hype train earl would be driving if wilder were a brit?

oh my gosh. he'd have all nine and a half inches of wilder's manhood down his throat.
                Have you not seen the shit he spews about Fury?

He's either trolling or actually believes the hype and I think it's the latter. I hate the hype he's getting 'cause when he does get exposed they'll paint all the British boxing fans with the same brush.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Have you not seen the shit he spews about Fury?

He's either trolling or actually believes the hype and I think it's the latter. I hate the hype he's getting 'cause when he does get exposed they'll paint all the British boxing fans with the same brush.

i do like fury more than i used to. the kid can box a bit, and he's a tough *****.

dismal athlete, though. to think that there are so many guys his size with real talent in the world is a sobering prospect.

i tend to think earl hickey is trolling. even he can't believe half the stuff he comes up with.. my favorite earlism is that amir khan was hit by a lucky punch against garcia. the same lucky punch that got him knocked out against prescott?

or the same lucky punch garcia landed on morales in his next fight?

line the gifs up. it's the same damn punch. it's a left hook thrown very late with a ton of power.
                  Last edited by New England; 01-05-2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Oh man, you've done it now.

i've got to step out for about an hour and a half to get my american swole on. hold the fort while i am gone. the british are coming..

Comment

Wilder's greatest talent is his uncanny ability to draw attention in the boxing world without even beating a name.

Comment

Working...
                      X