Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Must Be Licking His Chops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we've gotten a proper gauge of exactly how much Cotto has left post-pacquiao. He won his title against Foreman, who I think Chavez would have also handled and defended against Mayorga, who iss years past his prime. Chavez may simply be too big for him.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      You guys are forgetting that, despite being a bit past it, Cotto is a world class fighter. He's no bum coming to lose. He has solid boxing foundation and knows how to put punches together.

He will play with and demolish Chavez jr. I doubt Bob will even make the fight.
      I agree. I still think Cotto at 147 between November '07 and July '08 was the best we'll ever see of Cotto.

He's not the same, but he is still a very consistent, world-class fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by blind4 View Post
        i think Cotto is going to KO Chavez if they fight
        COTTO will make Chavez lose his virginity.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          Cotto is done....accept it....

Please you are too smart of a boxing fan to believe that BS, The Mayorga that fought Cotto would KO Chavez , Cotto seriously hurts that kid especially if he Chavez is made to come in at a catch weight. Chavez is a tough kid but thats about all you can say about him.

Comment

If they Juice Cotto as much as they have juiced Jr, Cotto will KO Jr then maybe Maravilla. Its just amazing what this drugs can do for a B fighter, forget a A champion.
            This new stuff is making super fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
              If they Juice Cotto as much as they have juiced Jr, Cotto will KO Jr then maybe Maravilla. Its just amazing what this drugs can do for a B fighter, forget a A champion.
              This new stuff is making super fighters.

I saw nothing super about JCC jr. I will say for a guy who was making 154 then moved up he is a very big middleweight now. The thing that has not grown is his skills. The kid has balls and heart but that only gets you so far. If he was about being patient and improving his management would dial it back a step while Roach schools his ass up. But that aint going to happen. If he gets thrown in with Margarito or Cotto he will get bludgeoned and be handing over his middleweight belt to two opponents who likely won't be defending(ok Maragarito would probably fight anyone for the right price).

Comment

Cotto gets beaten into a bloddy mess.

Comment

they finally got baby chavez his title...like hell his handlers are going to feed him to cotto and like hell sulaiman will make a puerto rican boxer a 4 division champ before a mexican achieves this

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    they finally got baby chavez his title...like hell his handlers are going to feed him to cotto and like hell sulaiman will make a puerto rican boxer a 4 division champ before a mexican achieves this
                    wishful thinking but your hero cotto gets killed in the ring by baby bum chavez

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Cotto gets beaten into a bloddy mess.
                      LOL burner hs found some new nuts to hug. I think he finds Chavez cute.

If this fight happens I'm willing to go all in.

Comment

Working...
                      X