No announcement yet.

Top 5 Favorite Latin Baseball Players

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see which five:

1. Roberto Clemente. Not watching him playing doesnt mean I cant appreaciate what he did for the game. Probably the first real latin great. Wasnt the first but his impact goes beyond baseball. Dying trying to help Nicaragua shows what kind of man he was. My hero.

2. Alberto Pujols. He is a machine. He is the best hitter I've seen. He's not even mean with his swing. He is very smart and practice every day to get better.

3. Bernie Williams. This guy is humble. Mofo's in NY overated Jeter a$$ too much forgetting how much Bernie and O'neill did for them to win those WS. 1996 he had a monster year in the playoff. If not cause of him, the dinasty wouldnt started. Igor and Texas were killing us, but Bernie did it with his bat and his glove.

4. Ivan Rodriguez. He is so good and many of his team W are due to his presence behind the plate. Not easy running on him.

5. Omar Vizquel. He is still playing. That's how good this guy is. At SS, the only other guy with better instinct was Rey Ordoņez. This guy is incredible. And he bat more than Ozzie Smith.

Comment

Reggie Jackson...(puerto rican)
      Ted Williams...(mexican)
      Fernando Valenzuela

Mariano Rivera (he reminds me of the dude in scarface that finally got the job done and killed tony montana)....

Adrian Gonzalez
      AROD

Comment

Working...
      X