No announcement yet.

amir would beat madiana just as easy again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amir would beat madiana just as easy again

so after watching their first fight again and watching madiana over the weekend i just cant see how he beat amir. he would have trouble with the movement just like he had in the first fight but now when he gets in close amir would clinch and pull down on his head to sapp his strength. amir is still quicker, has the better jab, better movement and is nice body puncher.

if they have rematch im picking amir

Easy like their first fight.

Comment

I wouldn't say just as easy, it wasn't easy the first time. Khan is capable just needs to throw combinations in 2s, no more than that and clinch even if it means getting a point deducted.

Comment

khan will knock maidnaa out for good this time around

his bodypunches look even more devastating

maidana was saved by the bell last time around

and i noted floyd hit maidana with a hook to the body and you cud see the pain in maidanas face and he den ran on the backfoot, i'll have to make a gif of the particular punch, think it was in round 6

i am surprised floyd didnt work that body as much

khan wud go to work on maidans glass body from round 1 and onwards

khan is throwing punches way more harder, and maidans glass body is still the same, there to be hit

khans body punches are so underrated
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-07-2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Easy like their first fight.
          apart from round 10 it was pretty much smooth sailing. madiana made it rough and tough in few spots but nothing major. perhaps i should have said relatively easy

Comment

Maidana wont get up this time

Comment

khon is a bum and thurman will kill him

Comment

it wasn't easy the first time and cortez won't be there to save his ass this time

funny how all the khantards that say amir has improved are the same saying maidana is the same from 2010

unfortunately you can train a chin. khan gets KO/TKO into retirement if it ever happens

Comment

What a great chance to use our imagination this thread is, since that cunt would never give Chino a rematch.

Comment

How can you watch voth of those fights and come to the conclusion that Maidana is the same guy? He looked like **** against Khan, with no gameplan, no jab, no set ups.

Comment

Working...
                    X