No announcement yet.

Anti Klitschko BS AGenda is just that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Klitschko BS AGenda is just that

Both brothers have DESTROYED every opposition they've faced for 10 plus years now. No one has even come close to touching them... EVERY fighter they've faced can't be bad.. sooner or later one must give credit where credit is due.. these are 2 hulking 6 ft 6 plus giants with jabs you can't get through.

If you try to force the action & get inside the jab & close distance you get greeted by monster right hands. Klitschko's have size.. right hand bombs & jabs in there arsenal. What happened to David Haye.. wasn't he supposed to get inside?

Let's stop the madness with excuses about poor competition & recognize Klitschko dominance for what it is & please let's STOP with the "boring" comments... almost Everyone gets knocked out... come on now!

Originally posted by KBRO View Post
    Both brothers have DESTROYED every opposition they've faced for 10 plus years now. No one has even come close to touching them... EVERY fighter they've faced can't be bad.. sooner or later one must give credit where credit is due.. these are 2 hulking 6 ft 6 plus giants with jabs you can't get through. If you try to force the action & get inside the jab & close distance you get greeted by monster right hands. Klitschko's have size.. right hand bombs & jabs in there arsenal. What happened to David Haye.. wasn't he supposed to get inside? Let's stop the madness with excuses about poor competition & recognize Klitschko dominance for what it is & please let's STOP with the boring comments... almost Everyone gets knocked out... come on now!
    your expecting these people to think logically

good luck brother

Comment

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
      your expecting these people to think logically

good luck brother
      Lol... I haven't had a good scrap here in awhile.. let's see what they got.. maybe they'll surprise me & be honest for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by KBRO View Post
        Both brothers have DESTROYED every opposition they've faced for 10 plus years now. No one has even come close to touching them... EVERY fighter they've faced can't be bad.. sooner or later one must give credit where credit is due.. these are 2 hulking 6 ft 6 plus giants with jabs you can't get through.

If you try to force the action & get inside the jab & close distance you get greeted by monster right hands. Klitschko's have size.. right hand bombs & jabs in there arsenal. What happened to David Haye.. wasn't he supposed to get inside?

Let's stop the madness with excuses about poor competition & recognize Klitschko dominance for what it is & please let's STOP with the "boring" comments... almost Everyone gets knocked out... come on now!
        The haters will never give them credit, no matter what the Klitschkos do.

That's just the way it is.

Comment

I thought there was already an existing thread on this topic?

Maybe I was mistaken. Still, you've got a point... it's not everyone that can KO Francesco Pianeta.

Comment

I hate how people think people hate the Klits because they're white and Eastern European. It has nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to do with race or nationality. Golovkin and Kovalev both have a good-sized fanbase on this very forum. No, the reason the Klits are hated is a combination of:

1) They're just not very exciting

2) The quality of their opposition. Wlad fought Leapai, when there were much better opponents, like Pulev.

3) Their rabid, bat**** fanboys (known as Klittards). These people are so obsessed with the Klits, they'll try and spin anything negative about them in a way that makes their heroes look good. The best example of this is Lewis-Vitali. They claim Vitali was "dominating" Lewis before the cut, when he was only up 58-56 on the scorecards. They also claim that he has never lost, because he was ahead at the time he lost those fights. No, that's not how boxing works. Thomas Hearns was ahead on the scorecards in the first fight against Leonard, when he got TKO'd. You know what that's called? It's still called a loss.

Klittards also have a HUGE persecution complex. Read the first paragraph of my post for an example.
            Last edited by VG_Addict; 04-26-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
              3) Their rabid, bat**** fanboys (known as Klittards).
              "Klittards" are what six year old say.

It's The Klitterati.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                I thought there was already an existing thread on this topic?

Maybe I was mistaken. Still, you've got a point... it's not everyone that can KO Francesco Pianeta.
                Not everyone that can KO about 85% of all the opponents they've ever faced while shutting them out on the scorecards as well.. let's see Floyd ko him.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                  I hate how people think people hate the Klits because they're white and Eastern European. It has nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to do with race or nationality. Golovkin and Kovalev both have a good-sized fanbase on this very forum. No, the reason the Klits are hated is a combination of:

1) They're just not very exciting

2) The quality of their opposition. Wlad fought Leapai, when there were much better opponents, like Pulev.

3) Their rabid, bat**** fanboys (known as Klittards). These people are so obsessed with the Klits, they'll try and spin anything negative about them in a way that makes their heroes look good. The best example of this is Lewis-Vitali. They claim Vitali was "dominating" Lewis before the cut, when he was only up 58-56 on the scorecards. They also claim that he has never lost, because he was ahead at the time he lost those fights. No, that's not how boxing works. Thomas Hearns was ahead on the scorecards in the first fight against Leonard, when he got TKO'd. You know what that's called? It's still called a loss.

Klittards also have a HUGE persecution complex. Read the first paragraph of my post for an example.

why do i feel like you had this prepared weeks before the fight today.

Comment

if wlad actually fought opposition who weren't part time truck drivers, i'd have some more respect

and with less clinching and leaning

Comment

Working...
                    X