Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you all think Broner will headline his first PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think HBO works will use the loser of manny or jmm to elevate broner. the loser of manny/jmm 5 will be looking for another big fight. I know broner is with GBP but I see him more of an "HBO" fighter.

I think either fight would do a minimum of 500k and it would get Broner a win over a HOF'er.

Comment

maybe when he faces a top 140 fighter, i'm guess the buck starts with matthysse

Comment

I want to see Broner fight Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
          I want to see Broner fight Golovkin.
          why would anyone want to see a 135 lb champion fight a 160 lb champion? that doesn't make much sense.

Comment

he will need to fight and win against either pac ,jmm,or floyd
            to be able to headline after that then he has to have decent competition toi justify ppv

Comment

It won't be until hes at 147.

Comment

I think once he stops beating up guys half his size, then people will take him more seriously. As of right now, the guy is a joke and there is no way I'm paying to see this guy fight.

Comment

Broner and Cotto will NEVER fight. Cotto has a year or two left probably, and Broner won't be up to 147 until 2015 at the earliest, let alone 154.

Broner-Marquez in 2014, if both keep fighting and winning, and if there's enough public demand for that fight. You never know.

Comment

Working...
                  X