Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you ever respect De La Hoya the same again after...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
    What he does in his personal life is his business. You want to be a drug addicted cross dressing alcoholic? That's you're decision and if it makes you happy, **** it. Life is too short anyway. It's separate from his performances and skills in the ring. Which is how and what I enjoy and know him for.
    has nothing to do with anything.

would you not respect your dad or brother if you saw pics of him in womens lingerie?
    dunno why this would affect the way you would see someone you dont know personally... you a homphobe?

Comment

Guys who can't get over that are either;
      1) Closeted.
      2) Have not been with enough chicks. Kinky chicks will talk you into a lot of things and if you are hetero, you will do it to get laid. Because you are a man.

This chick talked Oscar into doing it while he was coked up. Big deal. I'm a musician and you should see some of the freaky **** I've seen chicks do.

Comment

I lose respect for him every time i hear his opinion on an upcoming fight.

Plus i dressed in my aunts, uncles, brothers, wifes dress, smoked and had a wank when i was 15. Good times!
        Oscar is a light weight.

Comment

Alot of other boxers probably do even weirder things than that when nobody else is around. Unfortunately for Oscar he's the only one that took pictures so it's easy to make fun of him. But I don't really give a **** what these guys do when they aren't fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Are you 14?

He wasn't wearing lingerie because "his girl wanted him to"

He was wearing lingerie because he was high as ****, hanging with some strippers, and thought it would be funny.

Oscar De La Hoya a gold medalist, champion, and boxing legend. What the **** he does in his free time is his damn business, and shouldn't have any effect on someones opinion of him as an athlete.

Also, if he was gay, he wouldn't be getting caught cheating on his wife with hot strippers and prostitutes. The Golden Boy just loves to party.

This ^^^.

OP is either 14 or a latent or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post

That girl's alright with me.
              in all honesty, i would probably do some sht like that if my girlfriend asked me to just to be funny and make her chuckle.

would that make me gay? no. im penetrating her pvssy with my ****. and loving every single second of it.

real men do sht they never imagined of doing to make their women happy. (just make sure shes the right one tho)

but my anus will forever remain virgin tho. fck that lol.

and...

call him a fggt lol.. hot ass wife $300M+ net worth. happiest fggt in the world, eh?
              Last edited by KING MEAT; 01-22-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Aren't we all here for boxing? Sure i'll respect him as a boxer, what he does on his on time is his business.

Comment

Its whatever we all **** up do stupid things we regret hes no different he seems like hes learned from it I def have respect for him hes earned it. The lingerie thing is funny and ill make fun some but I have respect for him I dont think that or the drugs makes him a ****ty person

Comment

That cross dressing shit really made me sick to my stomach. He's still my favorite boxer of all time but he's a ****. At least it's not like he's grinding on some fat guy like Cotto(who cross dresses as well).

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      in all honesty, i would probably do some sht like that if my girlfriend asked me to just to be funny and make her chuckle.

would that make me gay? no. im penetrating her pvssy with my ****. and loving every single second of it.

real men do sht they never imagined of doing to make their women happy. (just make sure shes the right one tho)

but my anus will forever remain virgin tho. fck that lol.

and...

call him a fggt lol.. hot ass wife $300M+ net worth. happiest fggt in the world, eh?
                      preach brother

Comment

Working...
                      X