Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haters... do they influence which fighters you like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Wow you reported me for what? For realizing that ignorance is bliss in countries that are poor and how I don't have sympathy for the ignorant anymore. How is that bad? I didn't list any country or ethnicity. I stated that intelligence should be favored over machismo or "man pride" and this site helped me with that. LOL... trolls don't like it when people piss them off do they? Why you so mad bro?
    What do poor people from third world countries have to do with this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Since I like Floyd Mayweather I'm now assumed to be a Broner fan somehow by ignorant posters who tend to like garbage 1 dimensional brawlers. I don't like Broner since I don't like his persona and he hasn't accomplished anything inside the ring as of yet that makes me like him. But do to these ignorant posters I might just have to jump on the Broner bandwagon just to piss these *******s off like they do to me just by associating Floyd with Broner. I once was a Pac fan until he refused the FULL RANDOM OSDT but now I don't really like him at all just because of his delusional and ignorant fans. Do any of you guys feel the same way? I don't care which fighter you like or don't like... do you tend to like or not like fighters just because of their fans? I hate to admit it that fans are really making me want to get out of sports because of the ignorance and blind bias or d!ckriding as I like to call it.
      whats even worse is when you tell people you are a boxing fan they assume you are either a floyd or a pac fan

or when you criticize floyd here and right away people respond back with a dig about pac like you are a fan of his or vice versa

Comment

Working...
      X