Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Stop asking floyd to offset what manny loses because of the way his deal is structured at top rank. Manny had chances to leave TR and he chose not to.

Manny has been forced to make concessions as his options have weakened. Please don't act like he has made them out of the goodness of his heart or because he is eager for the fight He makes concessions when the he senses public opinion isn't totally in his favor.
    We are discussing why Floyd's offer does not makes sense for Manny to accept. You know, Floyd gets "I WANT ALL PPV MONEY" and Manny gets his regular pay for a fight ..... You said it was fair, I explained why it isn't.

As for public opinion, public opinion is more on Manny's side than Floyd. Even Floyd fans are turning on Floyd

Here is a clip of that negotiation talk and Manny offering the winner take the bigger share. Floyd responds "WHAT IF I LOSE?"

....... Check out a Floyd fan reaction that used to always defend Floyd ....

Comment

• smh at tards believing what pac says on tv

Comment

• money may back june 2013

Comment

• Emanuel Steward has past away.. Rip.. Bert Sugar is dead.. Still Floyd's hiding in his mama's skirt.. Floyd dumped his best friend, lost the defamation case.. Still hiding in his momma's skirt.. wtf??

Hmm..Roadblocks are meant to evade, duck, dodge, hide in yo mamma's skirt.. ummm Floyd when are growing a pair?? Seems like you got cozy in there.. Your fanboys are looking silly in here Floyd.. Floyd man-up!

Your fanboys are taking way too much damage in this forum man. Have some sympathy for your brothers who loves to kiss your ass 24/7.. Give them mad props for defending you gay ass fighter and give them the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Emanuel Steward has past away.. Rip.. Bert Sugar is dead.. Still Floyd's hiding in his mama's skirt.. Floyd dumped his best friend, lost the defamation case.. Still hiding in his momma's skirt.. wtf??

Hmm..Roadblocks are meant to evade, duck, dodge, hide in yo mamma's skirt.. ummm Floyd when are growing a pair?? Seems like you got cozy in there.. Your fanboys are looking silly in here Floyd.. Floyd man-up!

Your fanboys are taking way too much damage in this forum man. Have some sympathy for your brothers who loves to kiss your ass 24/7.. Give them mad props for defending you gay ass fighter and give them the fight.
            stop using a legends name to run ur mouth kid pac will always be known as the fraud who was on steroids and too scared to take a drug test

Comment

• LOL since this fight looks like it is never going to happen you fools have nothing better to do than talk about whose fault it is. Guys give up, neither Manny or Floyd need this fight and they're still enjoying their lives. Why don't you guys get out there and GO GET LAID! Do something, because I'm sure there is more to life than sitting on an internet board whining about a fight that is likely a fantasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
                smh at tards believing what pac says on tv
                yet ....

You are the guy who is ready to taint Manny's wins on PEDs use with no proof! Didn't you hear, Floyd, after those false accusations with NO PROOF, had to come out and say Manny is not on drugs after all .....

.... but you are still believing Floyd's previous comments ..... lol!

By the way, Floyd previously said that drug testing is no longer an issue but that worked for him so now he is trying to bring it back to life ... but the boxing world don't buy that no more ..... but I see that you still are believing Floyd .....

Were you one that believed Floyd when he said, "Manny take the test and we have a fight?" .... lol
                Last edited by ADP02; 10-27-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                  i feel like this fight will take place in 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Exactly. He did it with Cotto, Margarito, SSM he fought the leftovers and history is repeating itself again.

I will actually go as far as to say Floyd is a nobody in boxing. Just fights leftovers continually. He has taken one or two challenges in his whole career and they were mostly when he was nobody trying to make a name for himself.

Comment

• ^^^
                      And Hatton's stock is still larger than Floyd's despite getting KO'd after being forced to move up in weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X