Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac doesnt fight Martinez but Floyd does what will you think ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather has and is fighting the best and harder challengers. No doubt.

Comment

You know what I'd think. I'd think that Floyd is exactly what he is. That is the better fighter, facing the better fighters. Manny's getting to them when they're drained/forced to fight at the weight Pac chooses, have been knocked out, or older fighters who are unable to pull the trigger. I don't need this situation to make me look at Pac as a media creation, I already look at him that way. The blame rests on Freddie Roach. The guy runs his mouth a little bit too much. Some things do not need to be said. If the people don't know that you guys were cruising to the top, why begin to rub the people's noses in it? It was a fairy tale untile Freddie Roach began flipping his trap. If Floyd does cherry pick his fights like you tards claim he does, you can bet he would never say some of the things that Freddie Roach said about Pac's opponents. When they were coming into the fight on Sept. 17th, Floyd was bigging Ortiz up. He was saying how Ortiz deserved his shot. Freddie Roach talked about how Oscar was weakened. Oscar was coming off of a KO victory when Floyd fought him. Coming into the fight, Oscar was a world champion. Coming into the Pacquiao fight, Oscar was done. Oscar even said that he was done when he fought Floyd. He fought Manny one year later.

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
        If floyd fights martinez, I'm pretty sure Pacquiao will pick up the pieces and fight martinez too
        Co-sign. Juice always gets Money's left overs.

Comment

This will not happen. Skillwise, I think there's a slim chance that Floyd is better than Pac. But Pac has balls, while Floyd has none. Admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
            Co-sign. Juice always gets Money's left overs.
            Haha, you speak as if May and Sergio already fought!
            It would never happen, Haymon would only think back to Williams laid out.

Comment

That Martinez is too big to fight Pacquiao, and that I expect Mayweather to be a better match for Martinez anyways because of his technical skill.

Comment

Pacquiao fights welterweights at 145...lightweights at 144...and jr middleweights at 150...he is a brilliant creation by Top Rank and Wild Card...his entire career above 130 is a sideshow carnival act...he needs to go be elected Emperor or whatever he plans to do so the real boxing can resume...

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Nothing.

Floyd has fought legitimately at 154 before.

Pacquiao has not.

I wouldn't think anything less or more of either boxer. I would be hyped through the ceiling if Martinez-Floyd was set to happen though.
                  even though floyd weighed 150? Whats the difference?

Comment

i wont give a ****..martinez aint that good.....

Comment

if fraud fights martinez, me thinks fraud thinks that martinez is an easier fight than against pac ;O)

Comment

Working...
                      X