Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the young fighter with better future?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm betting on Canelo.

He has the potential to be a Oscar like figure in boxing.

I think his ability will catch-up to his popularity.

Comment

I don't believe in benavidez. I think he will go the route of juanma.

Khan will dominate the 147 division once pac and floyd are gone. He will have a Hopkins' like reign of the welterweights.

Canelo is good too but he would eventually have to move up into SMW and LHW territory. How good does he look when he fights Martinez? Or one of the SMW? think about it.
      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-18-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eubank#1 View Post
        No not young but up and coming and i think he will still be huge for the next 4-5 years
        Guillermo is one of may favorites prospects. But Im question for young fighters

Comment

eventhough he seems to be pretty despised I really think DeGale is going to be doing really good numbers in the future.

Comment

Mr Gary Russell Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
              eventhough he seems to be pretty despised I really think DeGale is going to be doing really good numbers in the future.
              He have conditions

Comment

Mikey Garcia!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Mikey Garcia!!
                  Yup. For me, Mikey Garcia is the best featherweight in the world...TODAY. I would pick him to beat Gamboa right now.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I don't believe in benavidez. I think he will go the route of juanma.

Khan will dominate the 147 division once pac and floyd are gone. He will have a Hopkins' like reign of the welterweights.

Canelo is good too but he would eventually have to move up into SMW and LHW territory. How good does he look when he fights Martinez? Or one of the SMW? think about it.
                    having khan and hopkins in the same sentence is just plain stupid, with khan's weak ass chin he won't reign ****

Comment

i think Khan has better hopes than people give him credit for.

i'm more worried about his narcissistic tendencies (fight mayweather then quit at 28 etc) than his somewhat fragile chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X