Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am tired of Caballero getting robbed.

This is bullshiiit.

Comment

I haven't seen the fight, but from what I've have read in other sites it seems like Caballero got robbed..It looks like without the knockdowns, it was a close fight, but Caballero scored 2 knockdowns & supposedly landed the better & harder shots..None of the judges were from Argentina, there were 2 judges from the u.s.(Sergio Caíz & Denny Nelson) gave it to Barros 114-112 & 116-111, while the other judge was from here(Puerto Rico) & had Caballero winning 115-112..Noti fight(spanish boxing site from Mexico)also saw Caballero winning & ironically even so did the Argentinean TV commentators by the same score of 115-112..So it seems that just like in the Mathysee fight, 2 of the judges took home court advantage into consideration when they were scoring the fight, which is really fuked up & it SHOULD NEVER be that way, but unfortunately it is!!
      Last edited by Tomasio; 07-03-2011, 11:03 AM.

Comment

This is what I like about Argentenian commentators. They aren't as biased. They had Caballero ahead, and they also had Corley beating Maidana.

Comment

I missed this fight, but I absolutely must catch a replay. The result and likely robbery pisses me off, but what did he expect fighting in the guy's country? It's clear Caballero is no longer an elite fighter though, and if he really decides to retire, I wish him well.

Comment

It's on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Panamaboxingchamps

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              Thanks! Didn't see it in the video section.

Comment

Working...
              X