Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD'S EQUAL PLAYING FIELD...What's it all about? Why OST still?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UND View Post
    I cannot see the problem people have with OSTing, people are acting like its only pacquaio who is going to be the taking the tests and that there were designed to weaken him.... Floyd took the tests and was fine Manny should take the test simple as
    One man's feast is another man's poison. Floyd's not Pac. Can't speak for another man.

There's no problem here, we're just discussing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      LOL. The master of answering questions (by replying with another question) is back!

If Floyd can suspect without reason (AS most people are saying) then he can refuse.

Because he can. Can't he?
      Of course he can! But...why would he?? Why didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Of course he can! But...why would he?? Why didn't he?
        Beats me. Coulda woulda I don't know.

But I acknowledge his right to refuse it, specially without any basis of accusations.

Comment

But I acknowledge his right to refuse it, specially without any basis of accusations.
          I like that. You say that you don't know. I take it you didn't like any of the reasons he gave us?

Comment

You should also acknowledge the growing number of people who are growing suspicious because of his refusal, and multiple explanations(excuses).

You keep talking about there not being any basis for Mayweather's accusations, and you're missing the point. Mayweatrher suspects that he may be doing things and beating the current system, and that's his reasoning behind requesting more stringent testing. We all know that there are indeed ways to beat the current drug testing system. Your argument that there's no reason to suspect that Pacquiao is beating the system because he's never failed a test simply doesn't hold weight. There's know way to know if he's beating the current system unless he subjects himself to more stringent testing. This should be common sense.

Comment

I like that. You say that you don't know. I take it you didn't like any of the reasons he gave us?
              Let's see.

The only thing he said about him not liking the idea of blood being drawn to him very close to the fight is because it weakens him. OK then.

I can't say I didn't like the reason he gave, but I could say that he could've considered it, since he says that whatever the commish says he's all down to abide for it, because what if the commish says OST until the fight he'd be doin' it. And like i said, whatever he believed that will not make him feel 100% is something I can never take away coz it's HIM. And his obedience to the commish and sanctioning bosies need not be questioned too. And after all, the OST offer is contractual, so he can say no.

The rest of the excuses are told by team Pacquiao's BS. That's what I don't like. Afraid of needles, won't bow down, blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                You should also acknowledge the growing number of people who are growing suspicious because of his refusal, and multiple explanations(excuses).

You keep talking about there not being any basis for Mayweather's accusations, and you're missing the point. Mayweatrher suspects that he may be doing things and beating the current system, and that's his reasoning behind requesting more stringent testing. We all know that there are indeed ways to beat the current drug testing system. Your argument that there's no reason to suspect that Pacquiao is beating the system because he's never failed a test simply doesn't hold weight. There's know way to know if he's beating the current system unless he subjects himself to more stringent testing. This should be common sense.

Well you have to understand that people only want to see things that they want to see, If the test was a bad thing for the sport then am all for going against it but it isnt, I do want the fight to happen though but the excuses on why a fighter who gets hit for a living requires a more stringent test for himself and his opponent is stunning...Why not test if you have nothing to hide? I dont see the problem here.

Comment

[B]Let's see.
                  The only thing he said about him not liking the idea of blood being drawn to him very close to the fight is because it weakens him. OK then.
                  He also said that he's smaller so the tests weaken him more :lol:.

He also said he was fine with it as long as it wasn't the day of or the day before the fight. Is that what you mean by "very close to?"

I can't say I didn't like the reason he gave, but I could say that he could've considered it, since he says that whatever the commish says he's all down to abide for it, because what if the commish says OST until the fight he'd be doin' it. And like i said, whatever he believed that will not make him feel 100% is something I can never take away coz it's HIM. And his obedience to the commish and sanctioning bosies need not be questioned too. And after all, the OST offer is contractual, so he can say no.
                  Stop it. We go through this all the time. Pacquiao doesn't give a **** about the commissions. Only when testing is brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post

I don't give a rat's arse of what the growing number of people think, as i said earlier, even the whole planet can join the clamor I don't care.

I dont miss any point sir. I do have common sense. But LOL your point that I'm saying that he never failed a test is nothing I have said since I joined this site! Coz Shane didn't failed any either. That's moot, and NO, i didn't say anything like that.

Kindly re-read my opening thread post please.

Comment

He also said that he's smaller so the tests weaken him more :lol:.

He also said he was fine with it as long as it wasn't the day of or the day before the fight. Is that what you mean by "very close to?"

Stop it. We go through this all the time. Pacquiao doesn't give a **** about the commissions. Only when testing is brought up.
                      Weh?

You're quoting Pac on an interview with a misunderstood statement because his english is poor.

Close to the fight, yeah he said that, the day of the fight, yeah he's basing on what happened to Morales fight.

Stop what? How are you sure Pac doesn't care about commish rules?

Here we go again...IMDAZED on a prowl!

Comment

Working...
                      X