Collapse
No announcement yet.

A MESSAGE TO THE AMIR KHAN-HATERS: You are at the wrong side of history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuk me wazza let it go,khan ducked madiana and you cant start raving about him till he has signed to fight someone good and comparing him to ali,damm boy you need so much help

Comment

Originally posted by Number One View Post
      Im a fan of Khan.... He is a skilled fighter..... he could beat alot of the top guys at JR welterweight and welterweight
      Kahn hasn't proven **** except that he knows how to talk ****, and not back it up. BTW the guy in your av looks kind of suspect.

Comment

Amir khan is good....but a muhammad ali he will never be....not even in the same planet as Ali....

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          I'm just letting all you Amir Khan-haters know that you're at the wrong side of history.

Just like those people who hated Japan and were glad the U.S. bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Just like those people who supported Nixon in the war against Vietnam. Just like those people who supported Adolf Hitler in the World War II. And just like those people who hated Michael Jackson because they thought he was a race-traitor while he actually did have the skin-disease vigitilo.

My question to you is: do you want to be at the wrong side of history by hating on the legend-in-the-making or do you want to be able to look your kids in their eyes 20 years later and tell them: "I was supporting Amir Khan from the very start even before he actually became a legend. I even got a picture with me and him that I made with my iCamera (copyright Apple)". In which your kids will respond: "OMG daddy!! thats awesome because Amir Khan is my hero".

Be at the right side of history by supporting Amir Khan

=
          hahaha good post man very fany, but really Khan is a boxer from the shoe with an abnormal speed. but he is not a skiller boxer and have a glass chin

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
            No, he would have hate. Posters would be saying "I hope this British, Muslim bum gets knocked the hell out in the first round Prescott style. Amir is a con lol" instead of "This British, Muslim bum is a ***** for ducking Maidana. I hope he dies and gets knocked out viciously" Why not "I'm disappointed in Khan for side stepping Maidana. I really hope he is forced to step his game up later on in his career otherwise he will be remembered for all the wrong reasons" But let's forget politeness and general internet morals and ethics and declare war on everybody who we don't like.

Lets face it, Amir is a hate figure for uneducated, internet frauds, who have no commitments, no self worth, and no life worth living.
            Best post in this thread by some considerable distance

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
              Difference being Floyd has no weaknesses, Khan has a glaring one.
              Very good point, but I've yet to see Floyd fight anyone decent to prove that.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                I'm just letting all you Amir Khan-haters know that you're at the wrong side of history.

Just like those people who hated Japan and were glad the U.S. bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Just like those people who supported Nixon in the war against Vietnam. Just like those people who supported Adolf Hitler in the World War II. And just like those people who hated Michael Jackson because they thought he was a race-traitor while he actually did have the skin-disease vigitilo.

My question to you is: do you want to be at the wrong side of history by hating on the legend-in-the-making or do you want to be able to look your kids in their eyes 20 years later and tell them: "I was supporting Amir Khan from the very start even before he actually became a legend. I even got a picture with me and him that I made with my iCamera (copyright Apple)". In which your kids will respond: "OMG daddy!! thats awesome because Amir Khan is my hero".

Be at the right side of history by supporting Amir Khan

=

How can you compare him/his situation with those people and events. are you MAD.

I like Khan but you're turning people to dislike him by your ******ed diatribe.

You may want to Google"diatribe"

Comment

sorry but ive never liked khan just because of the hype tht he recieved... i know he had to work many years as an amateur to get the great start he got as a pro but he was spoonfed by warren and protected so i never liked him. i still dont like hime cos i hate chinny fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
                    You are comparing people who dont like Khan to people who support Hitler?? LMAO

Either your delussional, a ****** or in love with Khan's batty.
                    The last one.
                    Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                    Amir khan is good....but a muhammad ali he will never be....not even in the same planet as Ali....
                    Lol Rocky V ''Cane is good but a Rocky Balboa, he'll never be''

Wazaa if you are correct on this, i will publicy declare my love for Khan and respect you forever, you are a determined kid, and i admire it.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                      no, he would have hate. Posters would be saying "i hope this british, muslim bum gets knocked the hell out in the first round prescott style. Amir is a con lol" instead of "this british, muslim bum is a ***** for ducking maidana. I hope he dies and gets knocked out viciously" why not "i'm disappointed in khan for side stepping maidana. I really hope he is forced to step his game up later on in his career otherwise he will be remembered for all the wrong reasons" but let's forget politeness and general internet morals and ethics and declare war on everybody who we don't like.

Lets face it, amir is a hate figure for uneducated, internet frauds, who have no commitments, no self worth, and no life worth living.
                      the truth!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X