No announcement yet.

No Joke: This Malignaggi would have beaten any Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Joke: This Malignaggi would have beaten any Hatton

Leaving Buddy McGirt is the best decision Paulie has made. Paulie is so more efficient and slick now. The jab is stiff and fast. He slips away from punches let them slide and counters very well. Honoustly if this Malignaggi would've fought Hatton, Malignaggi would have dominated him. I bet all my points that if Malignaggi/Hatton II happens, which I doubt, Malignaggi will school Hatton.

Comment

Pauli still has punching power of a 2 year old. Hatton walks through his shots and schools Pauli AGAIN.

John Murray beats Pauli.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
        Leaving Buddy McGirt is the best decision Paulie has made. Paulie is so more efficient and slick now. The jab is stiff and fast. He slips away from punches let them slide and counters very well. Honoustly if this Malignaggi would've fought Hatton, Malignaggi would have dominated him. I bet all my points that if Malignaggi/Hatton II happens, which I doubt, Malignaggi will school Hatton.
        No son.. Hatton is actually just a level above the likes of Paulie/Diaz and he is below Pac/Floyd obviously who are best fighters of the decade let alone just world class fighters. Hatton>>> Diaz by far by power/strength/size etc

Comment

You know how every now and then Diaz landed some good punches on Malignaggi but they didnt do that much to him? Well everytime Hatton does that i am pretty sure it will make Paul dizzy.

Comment

to date maligangis the only fighter in history who hugged hatton more than hatton wanted to....

Comment

ah cmon guys seriously. Well, do you atleast agree that Paulie made a wise decision leaving Buddy and has become a better boxer because of that?

Comment

Yes but he has no chance against Hatton.

Comment

this version of paulie would wipe the floor with mayweather, probably ko pac since he wobbed diaz, and then move up and outbox pavlik in atlantic city. i already got my tickets booked for that one. feb 10th 2011 baby! pavlik-malignaggi its on*

*pending malignaggi beats pac and mayweather and pavlik beats espino and williams. but basically its a done deal.

Comment

Yeah, Paulie would also dominate Cotto aswell.

Comment

Working...
                    X