No announcement yet.

would you fight over words alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Nah it was as public as it gets. There was just alot of that teabag bull***** overall.

Also sucking dick as a gang initiation.
    Damn, times have changed since I graduated in 2000. Seems like ages ago.

Never knew teabagging was on the rise.

But sucking dick in gang initiations is nothing new though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      lets say if you were out and somebody starts talking mad shyt. . . would you put hands on somebody WITHOUT them physically attacking you first?

not any kind of physical threat at all - they aren't in your face in a position where you could risk getting stole off on first, and htey don't push, or make any kind of aggressive moves at all. .

they are just talking MAD SHYT from a distance in front of your boys and/or girl, and other random girls you might be trying to pick up. . i mean they are really firing you up. . .
      It's easy to declare that no words could provoke a physical confrontation. In most cases, virtually all, I would not. Everyone has a breaking point, but I do not think mine would be easy.

Comment

Am I the only one with a short temper here?

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
          Few want to be intellectually honest. It's a failing with almost everyone alive. Certainly I am guilty as well, but when I am aware of it I try to avoid it. I would love to think I could not be provoked by words alone, but there are things that could be said...or said often enough or with enough rancor that could elicit a strong reaction. It would not be easy, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            i bet you have, li bet you have!!!!!!!!!!!!, lol, i bet you even punched a guy with your face placed under his uppercutting fist aswell homie, lol, you must be a fighting god like butterbean or maybe even the great kermit cintron, lol, larryx bragging about fighting on the ****in internet, lol, nyahahahaha
            lol............

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
              you might be bi polar, lol, i have many family members that sre this way aswell, short fuse , lol, short temper always talking cynical **** over things we cant even remember argueing about

Comment

Yes. I have fought over less than that in the past and I would do it again but I would try to stay away from the cameras and get the **** out of there quick as **** cause of probation. Unfortunately I have a bad temper and it wouldnt even have to be someone talking mad ****, a bad look that lasts a bit too long could set it off.

If Im with my girl its even worse. I think about people jumping me or carrying weapons or blasting me but when you're in the heat of the moment you dont think about that, you think about how this mother****er is trying to make you look like a punk and your blood starts boiling. Im telling you because I think about avoiding problems and being cool and level headed but ALOT of people take kindness for a weakness and they assume that because you are a nice friendly person that you are somehow soft and that really really pisses me off.

A simple stare down would lead to a "what the **** are you looking at" from me! Just being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                  Yes. I have fought over less than that in the past and I would do it again but I would try to stay away from the cameras and get the **** out of there quick as **** cause of probation. Unfortunately I have a bad temper and it wouldnt even have to be someone talking mad ****, a bad look that lasts a bit too long could set it off.

If Im with my girl its even worse. I think about people jumping me or carrying weapons or blasting me but when you're in the heat of the moment you dont think about that, you think about how this mother****er is trying to make you look like a punk and your blood starts boiling. Im telling you because I think about avoiding problems and being cool and level headed but ALOT of people take kindness for a weakness and they assume that because you are a nice friendly person that you are somehow soft and that really really pisses me off.

A simple stare down would lead to a "what the **** are you looking at" from me! Just being honest.
                  a simple staredown , lol, lol, you one of those, temper temper!!!!!, where were you raised????? what kind of people areyou around and why do you think yourevthe way you are homie, lol sounds interesting

Comment

Depends on whats said...

Comment

Through HS and my early 20s my friends and I used to fight and get into plenty of bar fights, but after getting jumped a few times and stabbed another...one tends to mellow out a bit. If someone really deserved it I would fight still, but other than that it is just childish. Of course everyone has "that" friend who still finds a way to get his ass beat on a yearly basis the second you leave him alone for 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X