Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to choose one boxer you're a fan of to street fight. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in a street fight please Ill fuck all their lives up, Easy work.

Comment

I am absolutely NO FAN of Paulie Malinaggi but considering get punched by him would be the equivalent to being bit by mosquitoes I'd go with Paulie.

Comment

I would NEVER attempt to fight any type of professional boxer/fighter....but there's one dude who'd I'd love to put my paws on....Ishe ****ing B*tchmade Smith....I just wanna slap blood outta his face....I don't like that clown

I wouldn't fight Lil G...but I wanna feel his power...yes, I would let him punch me in the face with 8 oz gloves on...Curtis Stevens made me curious....the face he made was like "DAMN!!" .....I wanna feel that punch and see what's the big deal about

Comment

The smart choice would be a minimumweight since they can't punch as hard and once you got them on the ground it would be over.

I'd choose Eagle Kyowa!

Comment

Roman gonzalez ill eat him alive

Comment

Tyson Fury. He'd beat me up then I'd use that to get publicity.

Comment

All of these new Paulie fans tho...

Comment

None..im to damn old to be street fighting

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    None..im to damn old to be street fighting
                    Lol, I hear ya. I still train and feel quite competent but whenever I get in a confrontation these days, instead of thinking about pride and teaching lessons, I start to think about how I'm going to get my wife out of there before the cops come, how much money I'll lose if I'm jailed for a few days, what I'll tell my clients, etc. Grown folks stuff. Seems that somewhere in your 30's, pride starts taking a backseat to money and family. Not worth the fking headache anymore.

Comment

Lol, I hear ya. I still train and feel quite competent but whenever I get in a confrontation these days, instead of thinking about pride and teaching lessons, I start to think about how I'm going to get my wife out of there before the cops come, how much money I'll lose if I'm jailed for a few days, what I'll tell my clients, etc. Grown folks stuff. Seems that somewhere in your 30's, pride starts taking a backseat to money and family. Not worth the fking headache anymore.
                      ^^^^this right here, I think along those same lines! I no longer wonder about if I'll win but rather if the person will come back looking for revenge afterwards.

Back on topic, I'd pic Cecilia Braekhus...we'd have to have to oil wrestle naked though.

Comment

Working...
                      X