Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Going with Cotto over Canelo..." ~ Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is gonna win EASY, them los enanos cachetones estos gonna say Caneko is a bum... LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Canelo doesn't pressure when there is incoming. He resets when he gets hit, don't know what Canelo are you talking about
      It will be a sneaky shot to Canelo's jaw that will rattle his world and prove once and for all that Canelo is a bum-league hero.

Canelo will learn in November that Cotto is not Kirkland nor Slurring Shane Mosley. He will be caught with something fast and accurate and he will not see the final bell.

Cotto via TKO in 10.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        Cotto is gonna win EASY, them los enanos cachetones estos gonna say Caneko is a bum... LMAO
        I feel bad for peasants come November but hey, they will still have this guy!

Comment

When Canelo beats Cotto I'm going to love this place. I cannot wait to jump all over the Rican jealous clowns!!!

Wish it was tomorrow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TOE-TO-TOE View Post
            When Canelo beats Cotto I'm going to love this place. I cannot wait to jump all over the Rican jealous clowns!!!

Wish it was tomorrow!!!!
            No you don't. You are in no rush to eat this entire post.

Cotto Via TKO.

Book it.

Comment

No need for hate on either the mexican or rican side. Both of these fighters never dissapoint and go into battle ready to fight. At least we will get action which is what every boxing fans want.

Think about it, name one fight that either cotto or canelo disappointed their fans. I can only recall one with canelo and that's the mayweather fight. With cotto, I really can't name one. These guys are the epitome of true fighters and they are building the excitement of this matchup. Be proud to be either rican or mexican since its a very rare moment that our matches together rarely leave the fight fans disappointed. That's why we have the best rivalry in boxing!

as a boxing fan and a puerto rican, I thank mexico and its fighters for bringing their A game to the table everytime both of our nations meet. Let the best man win!

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                ? You know Canelo is as big or bigger than GGG right? You know Canelo made up his own 155lb division...A division that convinces Canelo and his peasant followers that SOMEHOW, Canelo can't fight GGG because SOMEHOW, Canelo is not a MW right?

Fck outta here talking about Cotto being scared when Canelo is killing himself to look like a super welter!

Peasant logic 101
                I would be proud to be Mexican but I don't have any Mexican blood. Cotto is scared ****less of GGG and everybody knows it. Canelo will fight GGG when he is middleweight champion after he knocks Cotto out. Canelo is fearless unlike that fucing cur Cotto. When the negotiations for the Cotto vs Canelo fight fell through before you stupidly said Canelo was afraid to fight Cotto. Clearly you were wrong. Canelo fears no boxer his weight. Earlier you said Canelo was going to use being weight drained as an excuse for losing to Cotto. Now you say Canelo is killing himself to look like a super welter. So which is it stupid peasant???? It can't be both. Little lightweight Pacquiao KOed Cotto and Canelo is going to knock out Cotto in 6 rounds or less. Once Cotto feels Canelo's power he will start his famous moonwalk.
                Unlike Cotto who has been stopped twice and knocked down many times Canelo has never been knocked down. If Cotto wins I'll come on here and say you were right and Cotto is better than Canelo. I offered you a bet on the fight but you won't put your points where your Cotto loving mouth is. I wish the fight was tomorrow so I didn't have to read your posts about how some guy in Siberia or Mongolia picked Cotto to win. I am going to make some money betting on Canelo to win. Just as you won't bet me you won't bet a dime on Cotto to win. You are scared your beloved Cotto will lose so you try to build your confidence in him by scrapping up guys that pick Cotto to win. Canelo will only outweigh Cotto by a few pounds on fight night. The reason Canelo wins is because he is a better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I would be proud to be Mexican but I don't have any Mexican blood. Cotto is scared ****less of GGG and everybody knows it. Canelo will fight GGG when he is middleweight champion after he knocks Cotto out. Canelo is fearless unlike that fucing cur Cotto. When the negotiations for the Cotto vs Canelo fight fell through before you stupidly said Canelo was afraid to fight Cotto. Clearly you were wrong. Canelo fears no boxer his weight. Earlier you said Canelo was going to use being weight drained as an excuse for losing to Cotto. Now you say Canelo is killing himself to look like a super welter. So which is it stupid peasant???? It can't be both. Little lightweight Pacquiao KOed Cotto and Canelo is going to knock out Cotto in 6 rounds or less. Once Cotto feels Canelo's power he will start his famous moonwalk.
                  Unlike Cotto who has been stopped twice and knocked down many times Canelo has never been knocked down. If Cotto wins I'll come on here and say you were right and Cotto is better than Canelo. I offered you a bet on the fight but you won't put your points where your Cotto loving mouth is. I wish the fight was tomorrow so I didn't have to read your posts about how some guy in Siberia or Mongolia picked Cotto to win. I am going to make some money betting on Canelo to win. Just as you won't bet me you won't bet a dime on Cotto to win. You are scared your beloved Cotto will lose so you try to build your confidence in him by scrapping up guys that pick Cotto to win. Canelo will only outweigh Cotto by a few pounds on fight night. The reason Canelo wins is because he is a better fighter.

You mean 155lbs right? Because he wants NOTHING to do with 160lbs.

Your post was full of silly shyt. So I stopped reading after the bold.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Agree with Mosely

Cotto is going to expose Canelo when they fight and people are going to see Canelo was promoted because of his ginger hair and looks and not his skills in the ring

Exposed? the guy has taken on very good competition and lost on one occasion. If he loses I wouldn't count it as being exposed

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
                      mosley would say that, canelo embrassed em.

Simple black and ricans stay hating on the Mexicans.
                      I bet you Cotto wins if the fight takes place in the next 12 months or so.

Cotto is still very skilled, still hits hard and hasn't dropped off too badly with age against less that great opposition. Canelo is a tremendous fighter, I like him more and more but he is too slow, too basic and still too green for someone like cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X