No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach does not look good at all doing the mitts with Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach does not look good at all doing the mitts with Miguel Cotto

He looks really bad here and needs to call it a day as a trainer. I think he is not 100% and should walk away after having a great career.

He said the physical labor is actually slowing down the process. He's breaking down slowly but surely doing what he loves. Can't knock him for that if people are still willingly paying for the product.

Comment

Jesus...has his neck always been like that?

Comment

i was thinking th same thing watching the vid..but hey like the guy above me said he's doing what he loves and unfortunately the disease will get the better of him anyway eventually...good luck to freddie he annoys me sometimes with his spiel but he's a good guy and a great coach.

Comment

Have some respect for the man, please. I understand your concern but don't open the door for ****** trolls to chime in.

I admire Freddie and have the utmost admiration towards him.

I just watched the video and he looks fine. The thing with Parkinson's is that A) IT IS a degenerative disease so it gets progressively worse and B) Somedays it's worse than others. So it is normal for him not to look the same with the passing of time.

Comment

"its not a tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

He has been looking pretty bad these days but he says that training helps him.

I feel bad for him personally but its only going to get worse sadly.

Comment

I think he just does it for the camera. I'm pretty sure his assistant does most of the mitt work behind closed doors.

Comment

I always see Freddie get hit by Pac in every mitts video too.

Comment

Roach looks terrible..

Comment

Working...
                    X