No announcement yet.

Impact of Meth in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    There cannot be a meth thread without a Breakin' Bad reference.
    My first thought, the cook from true detective.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

anyone planning to expose themselves to meth, please look up extra pyramidal syndrome-like signs/symptoms. ive got a neighbor whose been chronically abusing meth for years. weird face contortions, lip smacking and tongue protrusions.

sad really...

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Its not that bad for you. I think the media hypes it up too much.

the media often does a poor job in harm reduction campaigns, however meths potential to destroy mind&body can't be under looked.

For example i had a friend losing his **** paranoid as hell thinking under cover cops were watching him and his house, after a few days of no sleep on meth. He'd been smoking it most days for a couple months.

Comment

I guess meth is mostly everywhere these days, but it really ravaged rural areas. Kids out there in those middle of nowhere towns bored as f**k and then all of a sudden meth was available to them. Cheap as f**k and easy to make. And most importantly -- available.

They ate that **** up. Still do. They devote their lives to that ****.

Comment

This chick nearly melted her face right the f**k off -- and still kept on cooking. After the explosion from a meth cook incident she was arrested months later....still cooking.

Comment

I'm from the Meth capitol, Oklahoma, so pay me my respect *****es.

Here's a little story of something that happened here about four years ago.

Cops were watching a house for a guy to come home when the house across the street exploded. Dude came running out on fire, human torch style, and got into a truck and started driving. WHILE HE WAS ON FIRE. High on meth, of course; his lab had exploded. Truck crashed into a tree after driving just a few feet.

When I read that **** in the paper, I just imagined the cops looking at each other, flashing the siren one single time, and slowing getting out of their car.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                There cannot be a meth thread without a Breakin' Bad reference.
                Also, shout out to Stephen King's Under the Dome

Comment

Doesn't matter where the fu@k you are. I can get pretty much anything!!! Thing is if you have never been involved with drugs you have no idea of how the whole system works. Once you been involved you can get anything anywhere!

Comment

I've seen it destroy a couple of people I considered pretty close entire lives.

Never messed with it, and never will.

Crank has been around in Northern California for a long time. Probably since the 80's, maybe even longer.

Comment

Man what I would do for some adderall

I was amazing, but addicted and didn't sleep

Been like 8 months now

Comment

Working...
                      X