No announcement yet.

Heavy grips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy grips

Any of you guy use these? i currently can close the 250lb but no higher my goal is to get 300lb closed at least once. Grip strength training is great to add to your rountine

What are these for? i.e. what is the target muscle group and what kind of functional strength does it provide. Serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      There are 3 types of grip, why do you want to increase your crush grip unless you are an arm wrestler?
      Yes..... I also work on the other types of grip like pinch .

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
        What are these for? i.e. what is the target muscle group and what kind of functional strength does it provide. Serious question.
        to strenghten your hand grip or crush grip. you can crush a full can of soda with one hand

Comment

Masturbation is more fun. I used to do it a lot but my doctor told me I shouldn't lift anything heavy

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Masturbation is more fun. I used to do it a lot but my doctor told me I shouldn't lift anything heavy

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
              Fair enough, I predominantly work support grip for grip strength, however, sometimes do a pinch grip as an after thought or if I'm waiting for my buddy to finish. Support grip > other grips for deadlifts. 300kg rack pull with no straps.

Edit get a pair of FatGripz for pinch and crush grip. I find them useless for bodybuilding though.
              Crush and pinch will aid in your support grip........

Comment

I have always had bad grip and it has been eating into my deadlifts unfortunately, but it is getting better.

It's amazing how much chalks helps for grip, I'am able to pull like 35 more pounds when using chalk compared to raw

Comment

Working...
                X