Dont expect a "canelo alvarez/mayweather fight" to fix floyds legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    LOL.

So in your WORLD FLOYDS INACTIVITY makes him greater????? You're no boxing fan i see. LOL
    A guy who barely enters the ring and when he does still beats ass, isn't impressive?

lolwut?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      A guy who barely enters the ring and when he does still beats ass, isn't impressive?

lolwut?
      letting his nose bloodied by a 30% past prime in his worst weight cotto after years of ducking doesnt impress me.

Comment

letting his nose bloodied by a 30% past prime in his worst weight cotto after years of ducking doesnt impress me.
        My god a boxer with a nose bleed? Did he make to the hospital in time??

Comment

My god a boxer with a nose bleed? Did he make to the hospital in time??
          considering cotto is 30% of a prime cotto shows Floyds supposed defensive wizardry hasnt really been tested for quite some time now.

Comment

considering cotto is 30% of a prime cotto shows Floyds supposed defensive wizardry hasnt really been tested for quite some time now.
            but did he died?

Comment

but did he died?
              grammar is not your strong suit i see.

Just emotionally scarred.

fearful of losing that '0" as never before.

Comment

Guys, now do you know which butthurt alt this is, lmfao!

Comment

grammar is not your strong suit i see.

Just emotionally scarred.

fearful of losing that '0" as never before.
                  I'm guessing you don't know what a meme is.

BTW the first letter of a sentence is supposed to be capital, Mr.Grammar Nazi

Comment

I still dont know why this guy wants Floyd to go up to 160 and fight Martinez. When has Floyd been able to even make the 154 limit? Now we are asking him to go to 160 and fight a guy who has beem taking punches from full blown middleweights. Like I said earlier- Martinez walks around well above 170 daily. Its silly to ask him to do that when Sergio wont fight Andre Ward. SSergio should want to challenge himself instead of calling out a much smaller guy in hopes of a big pay day.

Comment

Floyds legacy is damaged the only way to repair it is to fight Wladimir Klitschko.

If Floyd fights Canelo or Sergio it means he is a chicken. How dare he think of cherrypicking a near 40yr old with bad knees like Martinez! The big fraud

Comment

Working...
                      X