Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC delays Montreal event to avoid Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dana is a smart man and darn-it i wish boxing was its old self and had PPV like every-other month to knock the UFC outta rotation or atleast show it whose its daddy really is!

Comment

get em may

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
        He out his **** card against JMM-Floyd September 19th ON PURPOSE. And Lost by embarassment.

He learned his lesson.

What lesson do you keep talking about? The two sports arn't even in compatition for christ sake.

It's like saying Basketball learned it's lesson against the NFL which is why Basketball season starts when Football season ends.

According to you David Stearn(NBA Commissioner) is afraid of the NFL. This is seriously some stupid ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          That's not true. I do agree that boxing goes after a different type of fan but both fan bases have fans that watch both. You could say though, that either you like one more or the other and if they are on the same night for the most part you will favor the one you enjoy more. I think you can be a fan of both, although I am not.
          Battle of the casuals imo..

Also Dana was the kunt who made that stupid video talking about how the Mayweather fight was crap and you should buy his event(which was even ****tier.)

Comment

Originally posted by GODd*ll*nGer View Post
            Dana is a smart man and darn-it i wish boxing was its old self and had PPV like every-other month to knock the UFC outta rotation or atleast show it whose its daddy really is!

Why can't people just enjoy other sports and be happy? It's this petty jelousy from boxing fans that really annoys me whenever this subject comes up.

Next are you gonna want to have a PPV every sunday for 16 weeks during football season because people should only be watching Boxing?

This thread is getting dumber by the second.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
              dude got OWNED!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                Battle of the casuals imo..

Also Dana was the kunt who made that stupid video talking about how the Mayweather fight was crap and you should buy his event(which was even ****tier.)
                Dana's a ***** either way but I give him some props for actually moving it back. If this was boxing they would of said fuk it and risked losing exposure of the fans. For as much as Dana talks smack he is good for his company and I wish boxing would get people like him to run the sport. Instead we have scum bags like Bob Arum who couldn't give a rats ass about anything but his pocketbook.

Comment

lol at dana belittling boxing again , cant he just admit ufc wont be able to compete with boxing that night as his decision to move his event indicates.

Comment

Originally posted by shobox View Post
                    lol at dana belittling boxing again , cant he just admit ufc wont be able to compete with boxing that night as his decision to move his event indicates.

Most Boxing fans(which dana is by the way) thought Mayweather vs Marquez was a **** match up to begin with so what is he doing other than stating the obvious.

And even if his card was strong enough to compete why would he do that? That would be fuking stupid?

Dana isn't about killing boxing he's about making money and selling his sport to MMA fans. Dana doesn't care about boxing fans who hate MMA so why is he gonna waste his time competing for your money.

It's like McDonalds trying to sell beef hamburgers to vegatarians.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      Boxing fans don't watch MMA and MMA fans don't really watch boxing so how would it "Crush" his event. He simply doesn't want to lose any of the few fans like me who like to watch both sports.

This isn't that complicated fellas really.
                      you idiot i have alot of friends that trains mma in hawaii and they rather watch pacquaio fights than ufc ppv in the sameday!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X