Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it creepy to tell a female she smells good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As she walks pass, say hi, what perfume do you have on? It smells really good.

If she talks and smiles etc... tell her you want it for your girl so what shop did you buy it from? and then leave her.

Or if you are a single man, then just simply say you look as good as you smell too and hope that she doesn't find it cheesy.

Do not go and sniff her though

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
      Do not go and sniff her though
      sniffing her is okay.

it's not a crime.

now licking someone when they pass by is against the law.

found that out the hard way.

smelling okay. tasting not okay.

Comment

i wish my coworker worked the same shift as me. Shes kinda cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          sniffing her is okay.

it's not a crime.

now licking someone when they pass by is against the law.

found that out the hard way.

smelling okay. tasting not okay.
          i remember when i first visited Montreal Friday I met this girl and we hit it off. all of the sudden i whispered to her that i wanted to tell her a scret - i then proceeded to bite her ear. her face turned beet pred and about ten minutes later she asked me if i wanted to leave with her. worked out perfectly well.

a couple of weeks later, similar situation, ent girl. this time it didn't work...this new girl slapped, hard, right in the ear. lmao.

Comment

Whenever I walk past a beezy wearing perfume, I feel like saying "Daaaaamn bitch, you STINK!"

That shit makes me sneeze and gives me a headache. Why do people (guys and girls) want to stink of foul chemicals, anyway? It's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              Whenever I walk past a beezy wearing perfume, I feel like saying "Daaaaamn bitch, you STINK!"

That shit makes me sneeze and gives me a headache. Why do people (guys and girls) want to stink of foul chemicals, anyway? It's disgusting.
              some perfumes/colognes are too much (or foul, as you put it)

it depends though. IMO, i smell great all the time, not for nothing but women compliment me all the time.

i LOOOOOVE it when females smell good and I've complimented them plenty of times in the past, so to answer the TS, no, it's not creepy.

Comment

Ask her if you can smell her vagina. When she says no say "Oh, it must be your feet then".

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Ask her if you can smell her vagina. When she says no say "Oh, it must be your feet then".
                  Don't assume all women have feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Riz Luvalot View Post
                    Don't assume all women have feet.
                    don't assume only women have vaginas.

see tunney.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      well at least you're not telling males they smell good.

if the chick thinks you're good looking , nothing you say will seem creepy.

if you're ugly , everything you say will get laughed at later on when she's talking to her friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X