No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs hints at the GGG fight happening in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    I'm NOT saying that GGG vs Jacobs shouldn't happen. Stop twisting things round to suit your agenda.

I'm saying there is no reason whatsoever why GGG and his team should be scared of Jacobs.

It would be an easy win for Golovkin, imo.
    Then why won't they say one word about Jacobs even though Jacobs win over Quillin was over a month ago?

BJS fight is not happening. Canelo fight is not happening if the weight requirements are kept.

Sure, GGG has a mandatory against Johnson, but Daniel Jacobs is the 2nd best MW in the division for God's sake. At least say his name as a future opponent, especially since Team Golovkin are neutral with Haymon/PBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Negro? What?

GGG's supposedly a ducked title holder.

Again, people shouldn't say the man is ducked, then turn around and say someone has to hunt him down to fight him. That's an oxymoron.
      There is no supposed about it. Anyone worth mentioning in the middleweight division, he has either had a fight with or attempted to, outside of Danny. Who up until recently openly stated he wanted no parts of GGG. He had fights done with Lee and Pirog, but circumstances ****ed those up. He went after Quillen who cried that he wanted ten million. He chased/ is chasing, Martinez, Cotto, BJS and now Canelo. Somehow after all that he is suppose to chase what amounts to nothing more than a contender who has shown no real interest in fighting him. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
        There is no supposed about it. Anyone worth mentioning in the middleweight division, he has either had a fight with or attempted to, outside of Danny. Who up until recently openly stated he wanted no parts of GGG. He had fights done with Lee and Pirog, but circumstances ****ed those up. He went after Quillen who cried that he wanted ten million. He chased/ is chasing, Martinez, Cotto, BJS and now Canelo. Somehow after all that he is suppose to chase what amounts to nothing more than a contender who has shown no real interest in fighting him. LOL
        Nothing more than a Contender???

Jacobs is #2 in the division coming off the single biggest victory between he and GGG. A victory completed in 83 seconds!!

If no BJS and Canelo, please tell me who else is GGG supposed to fight other than Taureno Johnson?
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-18-2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Nothing more than a Contender???

Jacobs is #2 in the division coming off the single biggest victory between he and GGG. A victory completed in 83 seconds!!

If no BJS and Canelo, please tell me who else is GGG supposed to fight other than Taureno Johnson?
          Contender is precisly what he is. Jacobs fight can still happen this year, and I would like to see it, but acting like a champion has to chase a contender around is ****ing ludicrous. If Danny wants that action he needs to show me something to prove it.

Comment

Contender is precisly what he is. Jacobs fight can still happen this year, and I would like to see it, but acting like a champion has to chase a contender around is ****ing ludicrous. If Danny wants that action he needs to show me something to prove it.
            Jacobs is far above contender status. He's the #2 MW in the division. Get real.

And you still haven't answered the question. If no BJS or Canelo, after GGG's mandatory defense against Taureno Johnson, who else is GGG supposed to face???

And who mentioned anything about "chase"? Team Golovkin will barely acknowledge Jacobs existence; we're not even talking about chasing.
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-18-2016, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Like I said Jacobs controls the date of the GGG fight. Whenever he's ready. Team GGG can't fight someone who is not ready yet.

Comment

Jacobs is far above contender status. He's the #2 MW in the division. Get real.

And you still haven't answered the question. If no BJS or Canelo, after GGG's mandatory defense against Taureno Johnson, who else is GGG supposed to face???
                There is prospect, contender, and champion. He is well past prospect and he is'nt a world champion so..... that leaves contender. Your funny, again I would love to see him fight Danny, this year. No matter how the other **** shakes out. I'm not sitting here arguing over if they should fight or not, they should. I'm saying your delusional for acting like GGG should chase Danny. GGG is chasing the fights he should be. Danny should take notes and do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  Like I said Jacobs controls the date of the GGG fight. Whenever he's ready. Team GGG can't fight someone who is not ready yet.
                  They're ready.

Lou Dibella says they're open to negotiations with anyone at 160. Jacobs says he's ready to face GGG for fair money. Jacobs' trainer says he's ready to face GGG for fair money.

The only ones we're still waiting to hear from is Team Golovkin. Instead we get his fan club on here doing the negotiations for he and his team. Maybe they can't negotiate with more than one party at once.

Loefler says he's neutral with Haymon/PBC. Why no mention of DJ?
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-18-2016, 03:19 PM.

Comment

There is prospect, contender, and champion. He is well past prospect and he is'nt a world champion so..... that leaves contender. Your funny, again I would love to see him fight Danny, this year. No matter how the other **** shakes out. I'm not sitting here arguing over if they should fight or not, they should. I'm saying your delusional for acting like GGG should chase Danny. GGG is chasing the fights he should be. Danny should take notes and do the same.
                    Jacobs is a champion. It's not his fault the WBA has made different champions in the same division. On record, Jacobs is still a champ.

Saying Jacobs isn't a champ is like saying GGG isn't the recognized champ at 160 because he hasn't beaten Cotto, Martinez or Canelo. Of course GGG is.

Comment

Jacobs is a champion. It's not his fault the WBA has made different champions in the same division. On record, Jacobs is still a champ.

Saying Jacobs isn't a champ is like saying GGG isn't the recognized champ at 160 because he hasn't beaten Cotto, Martinez or Canelo. Of course GGG is.
                      GGG is'nt "the" champion AT 160. I think he is the best guy in the division, but you have to earn it in my book. He is halfway home, two more *****es to go.

Danny has what amounts to an interim belt. Danny is not a world champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X