• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
    Laugh away. I'll get my turn soon.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13766.html
    Hehehehe...

Comment

Most people haven't seen enough of Guerrero to know just how versatile he is. This fight will come down to Guerrero's gameplan. He's rugged enough to hang in there all night, can Floyd weather the storm with a man possessed like Guerrero? I give Floyd a big advantage but there is upset potential in Guerrero.

Comment

guerrero beats down floyd. i haven't been this confident in someone beating floyd since baldomir.

Comment

Can the Ghost up set Mayweather yeah he can but won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
            Most people haven't seen enough of Guerrero to know just how versatile he is. This fight will come down to Guerrero's gameplan. He's rugged enough to hang in there all night, can Floyd weather the storm with a man possessed like Guerrero? I give Floyd a big advantage but there is upset potential in Guerrero.
            There's a solid potential for upset because of his versatility and, more importantly, Mayweather's age. A younger Floyd has his way with Guerrero but he's showing decline and at his age, could lose it on any given Saturday. That's also the reason why, despite having lesser credentials, I give Canelo as good a shot as Guerrero.

Comment

I've seen plenty enough of Guerrero to know he can't and won't pull off the upset. I saw Guerrero get beat the **** up by Salido, how will he beat Floyd? He can't outbox Mayweather and his inside fighting isn't that great, it was good enough to beat Berto and we know Berto isn't Mayweather. This is a payday for Guerrero any nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                He's a smokescreen. Has been all along.
                Guerrerro will destroy Floyd, haven't you guys seen the Berto fight? The Ghost is a monster

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  There's a solid potential for upset because of his versatility and, more importantly, Mayweather's age. A younger Floyd has his way with Guerrero but he's showing decline and at his age, could lose it on any given Saturday. That's also the reason why, despite having lesser credentials, I give Canelo as good a shot as Guerrero.
                  I agree with this. He doesn't use his legs to much any more.
                  Thats a sign of decline.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    I've seen plenty enough of Guerrero to know he can't and won't pull off the upset. I saw Guerrero get beat the **** up by Salido, how will he beat Floyd? He can't outbox Mayweather and his inside fighting isn't that great, it was good enough to beat Berto and we know Berto isn't Mayweather. This is a payday for Guerrero any nothing more.
                    You mean the fight in which Salido pissed hot? Yea, Salido beat him while on PEDs, I agree.

Comment

You mean the fight in which Salido pissed hot? Yea, Salido beat him while on PEDs, I agree.
                      The fact remains Guerrero was beat the **** up by a featherweight he was much bigger than. He had significant height and reach advantages Salido. PEDs had nothing to do with Guerrero's poor performance. Salido fought no different than he does in any other fight and Guerrero tried brawl rather than box.

Comment

Working...
                      X