• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol @ 10-6 Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Lol @ 10-6 Patriots.
      Loss to Arizona, loss to Houston, loss to Buffalo, loss to Pittsburgh, loss to Seattle, and loss to Baltimore. Count'em.

3 losses without tom, and 3 losses with tom.

How about looking at a teams schedule for a change instead of thinking about the history of a team.
      Last edited by Build That Wall; 09-07-2016, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Packers going over! Can't give ya green yet Brush buddy-ol pal.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          Packers going over! Can't give ya green yet Brush buddy-ol pal.
          Look at how pathetic their schedule is.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            Look at how pathetic their schedule is.
            Plus Teddy getting hurt, Jesus Christo sending us signs. Packers are going over the Chiefs in the Superbowl.

Comment

Plus Teddy getting hurt, Jesus Christo sending us signs. Packers are going over the Chiefs in the Superbowl.
              You guys at least are going 15-1 at most 16-0. You guys still face the seahawks

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                You guys at least are going 15-1 at most 16-0. You guys still face the seahawks
                I think they'll find at least 4 to lose, Packers randomly have bad games against bad teams or lose in Lambeau out of nowhere they will win the North doe.

Comment

I think they'll find at least 4 to lose, Packers randomly have bad games against bad teams or lose in Lambeau out of nowhere they will win the North doe.
                  It's going to be really, really hard for the Packers to lose 4 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    It's going to be really, really hard for the Packers to lose 4 this year.
                    Jaguars, Lions, Seahawks and Bears. That's my guess for how they get to 4. Will still have division locked up 2-3 games before the season ends IMO.

Comment

Jaguars, Lions, Seahawks and Bears. That's my guess for how they get to 4. Will still have division locked up 2-3 games before the season ends IMO.
                      I'd say Seahawks and maybe they slip up against the Lions.

Comment

Working...
                      X