Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah had the same knee problems Sergio had. (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah had the same knee problems Sergio had. (video)

Yeah man, how was he cleared to fight??

Originally posted by MaraVeeYah! View Post
    Yeah man, how was he cleared to fight??

LMAO, I thought it was going to be another coping thread from a Maravilla fan! Good one my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
      LMAO, I thought it was going to be another coping thread from a Maravilla fan! Good one my friend!
      Yeah man, the way Judah's knee locked though. He should have never been in that ring with Tzsyu though.

Comment

Tito's record is BS. Half these dudes had knee issues when hit with Tito's left.

Comment

Cotto looks creepy as s hit smiling lmao. Like his stoic version better.

Didnt khan have issues in the Garcia fight too?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Cotto looks creepy as s hit smiling lmao. Like his stoic version better.

Didnt khan have issues in the Garcia fight too?

Yes, Khan too had issues with his knee against Garcia. It seems these knee issues are everywhere and all it takes is a solid shot to the jaw to cause the knee to start acting up.

Comment

Yes, Khan too had issues with his knee against Garcia. It seems these knee issues are everywhere and all it takes is a solid shot to the jaw to cause the knee to start acting up.
              Yeah. Even Cotto had some knee issues vs Pac. Happens to the best of em.

Comment

Tito's record is BS. Half these dudes had knee issues when hit with Tito's left.

Exactly. Look at how their knees lock up or give out when hit with a punch. Fraud.

Comment

Yeah man, the way Judah's knee locked though. He should have never been in that ring with Tzsyu though.
                  i agree.

you can clearly see that judah's legs didn't look right. didn't look right at all.

tzsyu beat up a cripple.

ZERO credit!

Comment

Lmfao, that's classic JudH gets up points at the ref like "Don't be starting that bull***** counting, I'm good."

Comment

Working...
                    X