-Dempsey
    -Patterson
    -Charles
    -Walcott
    -Moore
    -Holmes by an SD 50/50 bout.
    -Most likely Marciano

Comment

He would win a brutal war against Marciano, maybe a TKO on cuts like the Chuvalo fight.

I think he would get to some wobbly moments to make Tyson and Sonny Liston quit.

He would probably walk through the likes of Dempsey, Charles and Walcott, by being much bigger, harder puncher and relentless.

I think he would get starched by Louis and Lewis though.

A Holyfield fight would be a toss-up, brutal, fight of the year-like affair, i tend to favour Joe, his punching power and defense over Holy's hand speed and combinations.

Comment

Frazier vs Dempsey and Louis would of been exhilirating, Frazier has what it takes to be a top HW champion in every era.

Frazier makes people like Povetkin look as helpless as Big Cat Williams did against Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Frazier vs Dempsey and Louis would of been exhilirating, Frazier has what it takes to be a top HW champion in every era.

Frazier makes people like Povetkin look as helpless as Big Cat Williams did against Ali.
          I was always in awe of fraziers stamina. if todays heavyweights ever fought with his style theyd gas after 4 rounds and frazier did it for 15

Comment

Working...
          X