Chups Compares Floyd to Adolph Hitler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chups Compares Floyd to Adolph Hitler

Bhopreign post:

If you go back and look at 24/7, you will see two asians being fed, hate this topic but it seems to be the only thing talked about today.

Chups response

Hitler fed the jews while in camp.[/B]

This is the single craziest thing ever posted.

Thanks for this very useful information. I'll be sure to tell Chups to behave.

Comment

Non-Stop-Bigotry

This website hit an all time low today.

This is worse than the day every thread was about OST

Comment

Floyd's probably more racist

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          Floyd's probably more racist
          Dude I saw your other post. I mean this post is just crazy. One joke about a yellow midget and cats and dogs and now he's hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Dude I saw your other post. I mean this post is just crazy. One joke about a yellow midget and cats and dogs and now he's hitler.

well, you have one crazy figurehead with a disdain for other races

then you have a fanatical following that clung to his ideologies and defended his actions

same ****

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              well, you have one crazy figurehead with a disdain for other races

then you have a fanatical following that clung to his ideologies and defended his actions

same ****
              See I know your joking here but some **** just is way crazy. What's next are you gonna call the big boy mansion treblinka? Chups is insane.

Comment

I don't get it. I'm not a crossover star....not even by boxingscene standards.

Comment

lol you definitely didn't get the message accross. what chups was trying to say was, there is no justification to floyd's comments even if he fed 2 or even thousands of asians before. hitler fed even his most hated enemies...was his crime justified because h fed them? i hope you don't say yes.

Comment

So the cat and dog was a joke and my hiltler comment was not? LOL!!!!

Another one of those Big Dunn "don't get it" posts...............lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X