Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought HW division couldn't get any worse. Enter Chris Arreola.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you thought HW division couldn't get any worse. Enter Chris Arreola.

It's a sad, sad day for boxing folks. The fact that Chris Arreola is being hyped up as the next best American Heavyweight. WTF has this world come to.

There's nothing more beautiful to watch than a black heavyweight that glides around the ring like a butterfly and stings like a bee. Or that explosive power and fluid movement getting ready to tear into his opponent.

But what does this generation get, a big fat M*xi*unt whose face looks like he's had too many toilets to clean. Atleast David Tua was athletic, but this guy is f**kin' disgusting. How the f**k did HBO even bother with this garbage.

Arreola makes Hasim Rahman look like God's gift to boxing fans.
    Last edited by We want Floyd; 11-30-2008, 01:37 AM.

black american heavyweights have gone soft

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
      It's a sad, sad day for boxing folks. The fact that Chris Arreola is being hyped up as the next best American Heavyweight. WTF has this world come to.

There's nothing more beautiful to watch than a black heavyweight glides around the ring like a butterfly and stings like a bee. Or that explosive power and fluid movement getting ready to tear into his opponent.

But what does this generation get, a big fat M*xi*unt whose face looks like he's had too many toilets to clean. Atleast David Tua was athletic, but this guy is f**kin' disgusting. How the f**k did HBO even bother with this garbage.

Your an idiot. Yes i root for FIlipino fighters but to see a good fight, i don't care what ethnicity, race, religion, or nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
        black american heavyweights have gone soft
        No, black american heavyweights have gotten smarter. Who the f**k wants to box if all they hear from pro fighters is how dirty the business side of boxing is.

Comment

I don't even understand rooting for nationality. I'm American, white, and I live way upstate in NY along the Canadian border, but I feel no attachment to American fighters. I didn't even really like Joe Mesi when he was a relatively local hero. I just... don't get it. My favorite fighters have always been a mish mash of ethnicities and nationalities. Maybe it is because I don't particularly like American nationalisim, "patriotism." I can't stand flag wavers and how the stupid national anthem is always played, how kids have to pledge to the goddamn flag in the morning. It creeps me out, that sort of brain washing. I am a citizen of the world. I just happened to be born and have roots in the states. Otherwise I might not be here. Any place is as good as any other provided there isn't an oppressive regime in place.

Comment

****in hater... Childish/******ed thread

Comment

No, black american heavyweights have gotten smarter. Who the f**k wants to box if all they hear from pro fighters is how dirty the business side of boxing is.
              They have gone soft...that's the bottom line.

Comment

There's nothing more beautiful to watch than a black heavyweight that glides around the ring like a butterfly and stings like a bee. Or that explosive power and fluid movement getting ready to tear into his opponent.

Yeah when the HBO announcer kept saying this was "the best American Prospect". That was tripping me out. Walker hit him at will and he is just a journeyman. Arreola is a very likeable fella but i don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. The heavyweight division in America is SAD if Arreola is our best hope.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                  Your an idiot. Yes i root for FIlipino fighters but to see a good fight, i don't care what ethnicity, race, religion, or nationality.
                  I don't care either, but tell me if there was anyone that moved oh so beautifully around the ring like Ali, the speed and explosiveness of a Mike Tyson, the finesse of Floyd Jr, name me a fighter from a different ethnicity that can be described the way the Ali's, Tyson's and Floyd's have been talked about for their physical prowess and fluid movement.

Comment

I don't care either, but tell me if there was anyone that moved oh so beautifully around the ring like Ali, the speed and explosiveness of a Mike Tyson, the finesse of Floyd Jr, name me a fighter from a different ethnicity that can be described the way the Ali's, Tyson's and Floyd's have been talked about for their physical prowess and fluid movement.
                    hamed pep

Comment

Working...
                    X