Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Ham away with 7,000 tickets and poor stewarding.

My Lord.

Folks will need to go to that game with gumshields in. There is going to be major trouble at that stupid stadium they probably should have made Chelsea a warm ball ffs.

Gave us Citeh away or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Yes good point lad, Suarez, Alonso and Sturridge really went to **** once we signed them

No. they lost the fire to play football.

Alonso didn't even want to play for Liverpool anymore.
      Sturbridge seems to be more interested in his hair than getting time on the pitch.
      And Suarez was banging in goals left and right but was never even comfortable. Aka losing desire to play.

Aka stealing their soul.

Last I check, none of Drogba, Lampard, or Terry ever considered playing for Liverpool.

Can't say the same for Gerard though on the reverse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
        Because you're a small club with no history

Outside of the UK Sheiky are about as well known as Peterborough tbh

The only time Etihad gets sold out is when there's a music concert ffs
        Liverpool's highest ever home attendance - 61,905

City's highest ever home attendance - 84,467

Bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          No. they lost the fire to play football.

Alonso didn't even want to play for Liverpool anymore.
          Sturbridge seems to be more interested in his hair than getting time on the pitch.
          And Suarez was banging in goals left and right but was never even comfortable. Aka losing desire to play.

Aka stealing their soul.

Last I check, none of Drogba, Lampard, or Terry ever considered playing for Liverpool.

Can't say the same for Gerard though on the reverse.

He's done you here.

Liverpool have been legit small time for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            He's done you here.

Liverpool have been legit small time for years.
            don't be silly lad, if it was anyone else who just said what he did i'd have ridiculed it to high heaven as that's one of the most ridiculous things i've ever read on here, but because it came from our good pal Flicker it's par for the course for him so it's not as bad.

I mean imagine saying Alonso and Suarez lost their fire to play football after we signed them Even Sturridge.

Alonso went from being a young player with potential to one of the very best deep lying playmakers in world football. Suarez went from ''we're too scared he's the next Kezman'' for anyone else to take that risk on him to the third best player on the planet during his time at Liverpool and Sturridge went from a greedy winger to the best English striker around albeit an injury prone one.

But yeah, apart from that the lad was spot on.

Oh and as for Gerrard wanting to go to Chelsea....he was tempted by Abramovich's oil millions yeah but in the end he told ya's to do one. That's the only thing that ever made him even consider it, the fact that he'd get triple his weekly wage at Chelsea but even that was not enough in the end.

Comment

• Gerrard is such a little slag.

It must burn you up that Toiletbrushhead sold himself like a cheap hooker. Only to swallow it when threatened by gangsters.

Understandable to be fair they probably weren't 53-year-old wedding DJ's that he could punch whilst with his mates were about when he was feeling brave after a few WKD's.

I respect Carragher. He was the true Liverpudlian titan. Gerrard is embarrassing.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-22-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• Bikey was never the same again.

Gerrard went toe to toe with him, slapped him right up and took his soul.

For all the times Gerrard pulled the team out of a hole he was allowed one slip up(pun intended). Anyone would be tempted with an extra 200 grand a week, even the most loyal of players would have to think about it but alls that matters in the end is he didn't go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Bikey was never the same again.

Gerrard went toe to toe with him, slapped him right up and took his soul.

For all the times Gerrard pulled the team out of a hole he was allowed one slip up(pun intended). Anyone would be tempted with an extra 200 grand a week, even the most loyal of players would have to think about it but alls that matters in the end is he didn't go.
                  Now lets be real mate, Bikey ends Gerrard in a fight.

Gerrard vs Ibrahima Sonko doesnt even bare thinking about. Cudicini still has nightmares to this day

Stevey doesnt want that BBC

Last edited by Tom Cruise; 09-22-2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• What is going on here, lol.

Pretty low class tbh.

Comment

• Objectively speaking if you are going to put any footballer into a potentially violent situation you'd pick Duncan Ferguson.

Comment

Working...
                      X