Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez fumbles WBO for the 3rd time, can we finally GET Axe Man vs Lomacheapo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    You're saying last night, Loma vs Martinez was a unification bout?
    Your reading comprehension is top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
      Were you the one saying that Walters has no belt therefore the matchup makes no sense correct?

Comment

People bringing up Floyd lately to stir away from the Axe Man.

Lomaducko
        Lomagiftdoe
        Lomasalidoe
        Lowmileage fights doe

Comment

Were you the one saying that Walters has no belt therefore the matchup makes no sense correct?
          Reading comprehension dude.

Comment

Reading comprehension dude.
            Was Lomagiftdoe vs Martinez a unification bout? I'm going easy on ya before we our convo brings up the context you failed with..

Comment

Was Lomagiftdoe vs Martinez a unification bout? I'm going easy on ya before we our convo brings up the context you failed with..
              okay, here you go...

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook
              But back to the main point, don't we want Loma vs Walters? Isn't this bout just as equal as a Postol vs Crawford for HBO necessity?
              Originally posted by Mitchell Kane
              Walters doesn't have a title, so no, Lomachenko-Walters is not "equal" to Craw-Postol.
              You're saying last night, Loma vs Martinez was a unification bout?

Comment

okay, here you go...
                Claiming comprehensive capacity vs dodging my points is practical innit. Because i don't buy your warped pov has nothing to do with comprehension. especially when you cite or claim something from not answering a question. In other "words" i could just say, "...reading comprehension..." when I don't agree with something correct?

Comment

Claiming comprehensive capacity vs dodging my points is practical innit. Because i don't buy your warped pov has nothing to do with comprehension. especially when you cite or claim something from not answering a question. In other "words" i could just say, "...reading comprehension..." when I don't agree with something correct?
                  Crawford-Postol is a unification

Lomachenko-Walters is not...not at 126, not at 130

But keep going, you Walters groupies are fun

Comment

Crawford-Postol is a unification

Lomachenko-Walters is not...not at 126, not at 130

But keep going, you Walters groupies are fun
                    I didn't want to do this to you but fugg it...

I said Walters vs Loma was a "necessity" for HBO boxing ASSUMING YOU or HBO believe in SOLID fighters.. then you said, Walter's doesn't have a belt, yet Loma had what Lightweight belt for Martinez' benefit whcih he already fumbled twice. This is why I mocked you with a question which wasn't rhetorical...in relation to Crawford vs Postol which is a unification bout. Will Loma keep the 130 belt? What will he defend? You'reseriously trolling if you believe HBO wouldn't benefit from a Walters vs Loma bout. Are you for what the fans want or are you content with a Salido 2 or a Vargas bout? I don't really care because HBO will do as they please even though they won't acknowledge Walters hence the purse drama. Either way, Walter drops Salido.and Vargas.

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X