Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Furious: Not One Person Thought Danny Garcia Won!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Try seeing that fight without Garcia's nuts in your mouth.

He lost. Another loss to be more accurate. But another Gift thanks to daddy Haymon
    Lol I don't have to be a Garcia fan to see that guerrero hardly even landed clean shots.. what else did he do other than pressure Garcia to the ropes? Garcia lost to Herrera but he won tonight. .get over it

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
      Wait, you really didn't see all the straights and hooks Garcia landed on Guerrero? Really?
      He had 2-3 rounds when he landed. The announce crew just made it seem like he was dominating the entire fight. Especially with Farhoods ridiculous score card.

Comment

9-3 for Danny. Guerrero showed a ton of heart and fought much better than I ever expected, but the fight wasn't close.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBully View Post
          Lol I don't have to be a Garcia fan to see that guerrero hardly even landed clean shots.. what else did he do other than pressure Garcia to the ropes? Garcia lost to Herrera but he won tonight. .get over it
          Herrera - Loss
          Peterson - Loss
          Guerrero - Loss

Get over it. Your boy is a chump with a crooked manager in Haymon.

Comment

I dislike Garcia but he won this fight, and did so by accurate/strong punchs in the Middle/Later rounds. Guerrero was a tough opponent but he wasn't placing his punchs very well, landing most from the clinch and obviously slowed allowed Garcia to connect with round winning Punchs.

Hate to say it, but the truth. I tried being 100% unbais toward the fight but I really dislike Garcia and constantly hoped Guerrero would do something to turn the tied but it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR GUERRERO! View Post
              take thsi red for being an idiot.

if I didnt have this sig and avy what would you say lmfao? idiot. not everyone are dick riders like yall lames, we can talk boxing legitly non biased
              OK so how can a man that was getting hit flush and not landing solid punches win a fight? OK he pressured him..but didn't land ****

Comment

The right man won

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Herrera - Loss
                  Peterson - Loss
                  Guerrero - Loss

Get over it. Your boy is a chump with a crooked manager in Haymon.
                  I'm not a DG fan but you're definitely a DG Hater lolz..and what rounds did Peterson win in the first 7 rounds??

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBully View Post
                    OK so how can a man that was getting hit flush and not landing solid punches win a fight? OK he pressured him..but didn't land ****
                    pssh do you even know boxing? idiot.

what rounds did garcia win, list them.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      I had the fight 117-111 in favor of Guerrero. There was no way Garcia won the fight when all he did was run and retreat. He only fought the last 15 seconds of the fight.
                      One of the people who b*** about clinching; when that is 70% of Guerrero's game... Tie up, bully, wait for the ref, and repeat. Unfourtanitly that is what you see a lot from Guerrero. Garcia landed the more accurate punchs, but I do agree did not fight nearly enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X