No announcement yet.

Khan NEEDS to move to 147 forget peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan NEEDS to move to 147 forget peterson

GO move up in weight,,,, peterson would be stupid IF he dont take the rematch aint no way he makes no more $$ ne where else he should take the 50-50,,,,,

Peterson will come to his senses SOONER or LATER,,,

he'll makes less $$ with bradley and get his ass kicked,,

he'll make more $$$ with KHAN knowing he gave khan his toughest fight,,

back to topic I wanna see Khan move up and fight Berto/ortiz

bump,,,

what are Khans chances with the mike jones of the 147's?

Comment

yea and he'll get fed Sugar Shame Mosley just watch !!!!

Comment

i think he can beat granpa shane on points dont you???

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
          yea and he'll get fed Sugar Shame Mosley just watch !!!!
          A Mosley Khan fight would play out way different than the Mosley Manny fight. I see Khan winning, but he would be hit a lot more than Manny was.

Comment

yeah because he won't beat Peterson in a rematch anyway IMO

Comment

People need to realize that hand speed doesn't make you a great fighter. If Khan moves up to 147 he will get his ass beat. He won't be able to advantage of his size. I can think of about 10 guys at 47 that would beat Khans ass. He just isn't that good.

Comment

Khan needs to be honest with himself on what were his real short comings in his performance against Peterson and stop blaming the ref,officials,judges mystery man and Washington. Peterson is not that good,it was a close fight and talent wise Peterson should not have been in it.
                Khan lost because he can't fight on the inside.That is not going to be an easy quick fix. At 147 the guys take the punches better,they also hit harder and Khan's size advantage will be much less than at LWW. He needs to get his act together and work on his weaknesses before he starts challenging the big boys at 147. If Peterson hit harder that would have been a one sided contest.Right now he is in a tough spot. He had been built up and was being lined up for big fights and Peterson exposed him and has shown everyone the blue print on how to beat him.
                Last edited by Prince Mongo; 01-22-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                  back to topic I wanna see Khan move up and fight Berto/ortiz
                  at 147 berto or ortiz would kill khan. he wouldnt be able to take a punch from either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    bump,,,

what are Khans chances with the mike jones of the 147's?
                    mike is going to pursue the vacant IBF title next... and he's also with top rank. i think if peterson doesn't get a pac fight then a khan rematch is the second most likely fight for him. well i don't know how badly jmm wants him i guess.
                    i'm a bit unsure whether or not khan should move up so soon, though. there are some guys at 147 that would give him a lot of problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X