No announcement yet.

Rock Vs Iron [Rooster4Life Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Vs Iron [Rooster4Life Video]

Hey guys, this is my first boxing videos in years and even longer since i have posted on this forum, not sure how many of you were here when i was around more but i thought id share this with you anyway...im not 100% happy with it due to the fact i lost some passion for making boxing videos after YT deleted over 100 vids i made... anyway ENJOY! and let me know how you see this fight going.

Last edited by 0Rooster4Life0; 12-05-2014, 08:30 AM.

Oh **** it's Rooster !, good to see you back man.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Oh **** it's Rooster !, good to see you back man.
      thank you mate

Comment

Welcome back Rooster. Nice vid. I love the rare training footage of Rocky. Nice editing also.

Comment

Good job on both men! I hate seeing a very old Louis getting battered to pick up a few pennies for taxes! The sport is cruel in many ways most of it outside the ring too! Nice job.
          Ray.

Comment

jeez the Rock sure had massive legs that may be where he generated his great punching power

Comment

Great stuff as always Rooster.

Great to see an old face, welcome back.

Comment

Marciano was a "Rock"!

Comment

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post
                  Hey guys, this is my first boxing videos in years and even longer since i have posted on this forum, not sure how many of you were here when i was around more but i thought id share this with you anyway...im not 100% happy with it due to the fact i lost some passion for making boxing videos after YT deleted over 100 vids i made... anyway ENJOY! and let me know how you see this fight going.

http://youtu.be/jl54yDbpRP4
                  Who should be the Roosters Fullback? RTS or Ferguson?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                    Who should be the Roosters Fullback? RTS or Ferguson?
                    RTS, we have been grooming him to play there for seasons now it would be a shame not to give him a shot....Fergo is a freakish centre and i think its wise to keep it that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X